**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thoughts on rulk hades invasion Legendary?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★

Thoughts on rulk hades invasion Legendary? 86 votes

1-2 insanely easy anyone is usable
24%
danielmathSatsuiNoHadouFrosty16wegnerkThunderGodWerewrymSpurgeon14JumpthesharkJakearoundTheLegend27WRIRabqberMother_FlerkenSquirrelguyArsozLeathersmw2017Seanl85H3t3rCrasyduckJragonMaster170 21 votes
3-4 a bit of challenge but nothing insane
44%
DrZolaNojokejaymSw0rdMasterezgoingPizzabeatBrokenCupidTheHeroDeservedHeattblasttLmaoLovejoy72Raichu626PrylankAleorRockyshockyDr_Z01dbergNormax_X-sixate-DeaconKRANꓘ 38 votes
5-6 a bit difficult and required my insane champs
9%
Vivek_786TheHoodedDormammuredsoxpatsfan89Grootman1294PastorAmericaIronGladiator22RenaxqqRayaan_2000 8 votes
7-8 Jesus Christ that was tough barely scrapped through it
9%
BluestoneVoltolosBerserker22FiiNCHUnio77Aziz5253ABOMBThe_Sentry06 8 votes
9-10 nerf immediately sucks can’t get through
6%
p01arisTarun46live2fightNo_oneukRed_GuardianWasabiPapaDuck 6 votes
I don’t run Legendary it sucks
3%
JohnyBoyYTBigSDiabolic 3 votes
I can’t do math
2%
HarpenerShenk 2 votes

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    5-6 a bit difficult and required my insane champs
    Quite a skill based fight.... But I still hate fighting rulk
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Definitely not insanely hard it just takes getting used to the fight my 4/55 nick fury did it pretty easily
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    You can use most champs just need to back off when the timer ends. Doom slapped him
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Just need to adjust your playstyle to get around fight or flight node, but nothing major.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Maybe it's becuase I was a scrub when I was playing, but the fight itself isn't hard. Just that I made too many mistakes.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    The fight was completely doable with CAIW. But with my limited skill set it will be more about being able to form a team for the more difficult lanes while still accommodating a champ for rhulk.

Frankly, we still have doom and champion yet to come, so this certainly isn’t the worse we will face (I actually hated mojo more).
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Maybe it's becuase I was a scrub when I was playing, but the fight itself isn't hard. Just that I made too many mistakes.

yeah parrying and dexing attacks with unstoppable feels weird
    edited October 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

Lovejoy72 said:

The fight was completely doable with CAIW. But with my limited skill set it will be more about being able to form a team for the more difficult lanes while still accommodating a champ for rhulk.

Frankly, we still have doom and champion yet to come, so this certainly isn’t the worse we will face (I actually hated mojo more).

I agree. Mojo sucked, as he just gained so much power. Luckily Red Guardian is an ok champion
    I had to practice fighting mojo several times using the free “up” path. AA ended up being the best for me.
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Easy enough, practice is key
    Mcdonalds said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Lovejoy72 said:

I agree. Mojo sucked, as he just gained so much power. Luckily Red Guardian is an ok champion
    I had to practice fighting mojo several times using the free “up” path. AA ended up being the best for me.
    I have no r5's atm, but I'm gonna r5 my Red Guardian and Venom. Then r2 my best 6*, and r2 Doctor Doom
    Interesting. I’m in indecisionvile. I have the resources to (just about) rank anything to anything. But I can’t quite decide between blowing it all on thronebreaker vs making (likely smarter) rank ups to clear content. The reason I even have alt accounts is so I can rank up fun champs I wouldn’t dare bother with on my main.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's just a long Fight. Get some shots in then keep your distance. Bait the L1. Wait until the Rulk in Act 7. ;)
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Used Hype. Would push him to l1 using heavy run away to bait. When i got the unstoppable I fired my sp3. Took about 105 hits with an r5.
    He was harder than Mojo for me, AA handled Mojo with ease.
    Not looking forward to Doom.

It's just a long Fight. Get some shots in then keep your distance. Bait the L1. Wait until the Rulk in Act 7. ;)

👀👀
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

it wasn't too difficult for me, I was wondering about the communities opinion
    Oh, I wouldn't say too difficult. Just takes patience. It's all about keeping away and baiting the L1. You just need the patience to chip him down between that. My R2 Elsa helps.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    1-2 insanely easy anyone is usable
    Easier than the previous 2 bosses. Mojo has been the hardest so far imo.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Ok so I've faced RHULK again while doing my second and third path and I must say it's much easier. I out on my my big boi boots and played much better only making one or 2 mistakes.

The fight is completely doable. And with enough practice it becomes much less scary
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Any suicide users found a good solution for him?
    I think mojo unnoded is harder to fight than this dude
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Stealth Spidey ... even did a Void take down ... a bit of a challenge but patience is key.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Used Hype. Would push him to l1 using heavy run away to bait. When i got the unstoppable I fired my sp3. Took about 105 hits with an r5.

In first run I used r4 5* thing, I believe. Long and boring.
    And I also used hype after my first run. I believe hype should have unstoppable for longer period of time due his sig. But 105 hits sounds like too much. Parry-heavy while opponent is below a bar of power, dash back get unstoppable, sp3, then sp2 while unstoppable. Unstoppable activation has a pretty long cooldown, and you have a lot of time to deal big damage while you have it active. I'd say about 50-60 hits max. The fight isn't hard itself, and Hyperion is one of better champs to use
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

In first run I used r4 5* thing, I believe. Long and boring.
    And I also used hype after my first run. I believe hype should have unstoppable for longer period of time due his sig. But 105 hits sounds like too much. Parry-heavy while opponent is below a bar of power, dash back get unstoppable, sp3, then sp2 while unstoppable. Unstoppable activation has a pretty long cooldown, and you have a lot of time to deal big damage while you have it active. I'd say about 50-60 hits max. The fight isn't hard itself, and Hyperion is one of better champs to use
    Oh I'm sure he can. It was just my terrible play lol. I sometimes ended up too close when the timer went off so i missed my chance to do any damage. I also used him on the path and i took the shock path. He wasn't the healthiest and I took some blocked hits. Then i had to avoid parry, and i wanted to play it safe, stuck to sp3s/sp2 when i could.