**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up for Thronebreaker?

UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Would either Magneto Marvel Now or Omega Red (both unawakened) be worth taking to R3 to get Thronebreaker? Mutant is the only catalyst I have that is remotely close

Rank up for Thronebreaker? 35 votes

Magneto Marvel Now (unawakened)
5%
AstoundsChewie420 2 votes
Omega Red (unawakened)
20%
BENJI830MiStaLovaKRANꓘAaronc94Diabolicshield456Crcrcrc 7 votes
Wait: Don’t rush for Thronebreaker
74%
Oesername12316wegnerkBaseballguy711Thefire1310or_StrongRockyshockyKappa2gSidDDragonEtjamaddomThicco_ModeXander_1_1MasterpuffSneakyWarriorAmadordegamer99Soyheyor123Black_SwanCrasyduckŘïdđhįmIWC 26 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Dang 0-0-0 its all tied up tough choice
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    BENJI830 said:

Love Omega, if suicides. Both he and Mags worth R3.

NO U RUINED IT!!!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    It’s not worth rushing it. I wouldn’t have rushed but I had options.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Omega only if u run suicides a ton, if not than no need to rush throne breaker will still be there when you get an option you want to r3.
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    Wow, it's a tough call. Especially since, T5CC is probably the rarest commodity that you can get right now.
    I think the last thing that you want is to be stuck with an unawaken OR or Magneto R-lite.

I am more inclined to wait till cyber deals to see how much more worth it before pulling the trigger.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Omega needs awakening
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    White Mags is an average champ...but if you like him...go for him.....even I would wait for my Omega to dupe