**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Signature Stone Concern

Signature stones are valuable resources that are often saved in my inventory. Normally if I use at least one signature stone I notice an increase in the character's P.I. If after applying a signature stone, and there is no increase or effect at all to the character's P.I, what does this mean? I applied a signature stone to a 5* R4 Phoenix with 160 sig, the P.I was 10,920, and the numbers didn't change. This sometimes happens. It has happened maybe twice to say the least. Has this happen to anyone before? What is the explanation for this by the developers? And where can I find a solution to fix this! Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    It's not a big or issue that needs fixing. With the way sig abilities scale, I've noticed some champs will occasionally have no PI increase with a single stone. The values of the sig ability should still have increased even if the PI doesn't.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    The PI most likely did change, but it was such a minor amount that the displayed value didn't change (e.g. it may have gone up by 0.2 points)