**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hades Invasion

DiabolicDiabolic Posts: 382 ★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Let's look at this month's event shall we? We have to play a small event first because we need a key in main event (for some reason, idk! ) and we also take some soul money and some brown-dark yellow crystal shards from this little event, (we still don't know what to do with them atm) then we start to main event but wait a minute there is debuffs in all the ways, but i don't have.. let's say cold immune champion, then we are going to shop and seeing there is a support on sale for players who don't have cold immune champions, everything so unnecessarily long and complicated for this rewards but still not too bad untill now, then we are reading bio of support "if you don't have immune champion buy this support and your opponent won't be able to give you cold snap anymore but will evade from all of your attacks instead !!!" (I think someones don't know what support means) I even don't want to talk about rewards after all this effort! But don't worry maybe brown crystals can give some good rewards... what's that? it's give 3 stars, almost all the time, so I'm asking to the mans who make this month's events ;are you guys think so hard before come up with this? At least make the brown crystals give 4 stars with tiny chance to get 5 star who asking for a 3 stars or idk put items on soul shop like crystal shards or catalysts etc so we can buy them.
Maybe other players like the event, I respect it but I really disappointed, all this month is a huge disaster, after all that connection issues and lags and bugs atleast you could give us decent event but you came up with worst event of near past of the game imo

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I like this event
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Fortunately I have the right champs to deal with all the nodes (immune to ColdSnap/shock/bleed/poison/incinerate). Otherwise it’s literally painful.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I have Ghost thankfully but the final bosses are a huge pain for me.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I would like it if you could purchase shards so you aren't waiting every day just to get like 3k in total
  • Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    Where do you find the grandmaster monster & hunter crystals? I don’t have them in my store? Do you have to be at a certain level or completed certain chapters?
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    edited October 2020
    Soul store

• Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    I don’t have them in my soul store! :( only the monster & hunters crystal.
  • Ava_x1 said:

I don’t have them in my soul store! :( only the monster & hunters crystal.

Probably have to be Uncollected to see the Grandmaster version of those crystals. (Don’t think it is just by summoner Level of 55 or whatever, like Legendary quest level is)