**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rankups you regret/don’t use?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
Personally, I took Stealth Spidey to 6/2 but I never use him. I didn’t use him once in act 6 exploration or in any other content tbh. Not that he is bad, he is actually pretty good, but looking back I didn’t need to rank him.

Has anyone else made rankups they regret?

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Tigra to r3 as it fells like a waste if iso Ronin thought he was cool and was a bummer so I took up Stealth suit and Civil warrior thats it
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

5* Sunspot to r4. I don't regret it, big yellow numbers are fun but I've never used him outside of RoL

Same, forgot about him.
    MaxGaming said:

Tigra to r3 as it fells like a waste if iso Ronin thought he was cool and was a bummer so I took up Stealth suit and Civil warrior thats it

Not everyone likes his playstyle.

MaxGaming said:

It feels slow and to long to ramp up and I could of had a kill with Steath suit before Ronin was all charged up
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

tigra and waste do not belong in the same sentace
    Ur right they don't belong in the same sentace they belong in the same sentence
    sorry please don't hurt me.
    well you got me there
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Maxing out my 4 star darkhawk unawakened.......he is not bad.......but I have not used him....and I have many other options

MaxGaming said:

tigra and waste do not belong in the same sentence
    Yep.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I have not used darhhawk from a very long time

MaxGaming said:

tigra and waste do not belong in the same sentence
    Yep.
    @Agent_X_zzz is right Tigra and bad dont go in the same sentence Ronin fits that roll perfectly
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Not ranking down my 4/55 unawakened namor. I never use him and don’t have sig stones even though I have multiple mutant gems.

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

It feels slow and to long to ramp up and I could of had a kill with Steath suit before Ronin was all charged up
    But he has more utility than stealth, plus this thing I like to call block proficiency
    You say ronin has more utility than most skill champions. However, no other skill champion can stun lock as well as moon knight.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian
    R4 my 5* morningstar. Haven't used her once.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i dont use a lot of my r4s but i dont really regret any of them cos they all helped me one way or another. my r4s that i rarely/never use anymore are shehulk, thing, magik, blade and venom. but they all have been a large help in the past except for maybe blade cos i dont have GR.
    edited October 2020
    Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

But he has more utility than stealth, plus this thing I like to call block proficiency
    You say ronin has more utility than most skill champions. However, no other skill champion can stun lock as well as moon knight.
    Very true. Moon Knight op.
    Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

And no other skill champion can go to 100% immune and where a skull mask while doing so
    MaxGaming said:

Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

And no other skill champion can go to 100% immune and where a skull mask while doing so
    MaxGaming said:

Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

No other champ in the game has abilities affected by what is happening in the real world.

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

stealthy is better than ronin imo, he does more damage and imo has more utility. i have used stealthy in lots of endgame content, like 6.3.6 capiw boss, 6.4.5 hydra adaptoid boss, 6.4 GM and tons of evade and unstoppable nodes (also a great option against 6.2 champion). i think his slow mechanic, almost guaranteed crits, and great damage is overall more useful than ronins mechanics.
    Ronin and Stealth have about the same damage, but stealth has access to it slightly quicker. Stealths only usable utility imo is the slow/miss counter, which is cool, but more and more champs have slow recently. The miss thing is cool though. He works great for the Hydra Adaptoid, meh for the Champion, and pretty good for the GM. But Ronin works for the GM really well, and is easy to solo him with. And I have no clue how Stealth is a good option for the Cap IW since he has nothing to safely control his power or talk sp3s, so you’d just be kamikazing repeatedly.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

5* Sunspot to r4. I don't regret it, big yellow numbers are fun but I've never used him outside of RoL

I was in the same place you were but I'd actually highly recommend taking him to rank 5. When I had him at rank 4 I felt the same way, I was pretty underwhelmed even in ROL. I still took him up to rank 5 for prestige and since then I don't know if his rotation feels smoother with the extra stats at rank 5 or if something just clicked, I use him everywhere.

He's was an AQ mainstay but then I started using him exploring act 6 and cavalier difficulty I took him off my AQ team because I was using him so much to clear content I didn't want him stuck in alliance quests. He has a lot more utility than people take at face value and big yellow numbers are actually utility in themselves by zurging down difficult fights
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Thor Ragnarok to r3, hela to rank 4, mordo to r3 and.

Not taking DOOM AND WARLOCK TO RANK 5 😱
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

i took namor to r2 with the generic rank up gem from act six completion. instant regret...

Dude check the spelling of the champ.
    I think it's autocorret got namor there