**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Tech Gem

Who would benefit the most? Strictly used for story and monthly quests.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Starky?
  • Here’s the rest of my top champs that I’m currently looking to rank up as well.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’d go Starky. Who knows when we’re getting a six star Starky.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    starky easily. that awakened ability is so great for extra damage/ evasion. @Lagacy has a great video on the comparison of starky awakened and unawakened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TriFRKj1nFc
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    OG ironman too op
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Save it for Ghost.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Save for ghost or guardian
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Starky....Warlock is still really good unawakened
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Well, neither really need to be awakened...it’s more depending on your own favorite.

I used my only 5*Tech Awakening Gem on Warlock while ago.

Yes, his signature ability is pretty minor, but since I use him in almost every important fight, I just wanted him be awakened.

Well, neither really need to be awakened...it’s more depending on your own favorite.

I used my only 5*Tech Awakening Gem on Warlock while ago.

Yes, his signature ability is pretty minor, but since I use him in almost every important fight, I just wanted him be awakened.

Yeah....his infection damage is minor.....but he is a beast.....you will have no regret to awaken him....but if you play with sparky......you should awaken him as he offers more damage on each poise charge....and his evade chances are crazy below 50%.....choice is yours....
    Sparky is not better than warlock but still..a crazy god.....I use him a lot in act 5
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Here’s the rest of my top champs that I’m currently looking to rank up as well.

@Mcdonalds look who they have as a 5*
  • SAFI_KSAFI_K Posts: 44
    Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Here’s the rest of my top champs that I’m currently looking to rank up as well.

@Mcdonalds look who they have as a 5*
    Yes Domino the worst champion in the game @KDSuperFlash10
    Nope HB worst champ in the game.( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)
  • SAFI_KSAFI_K Posts: 44
    Without Domino There would be no battlerealm.