**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Killmonger vs 6.3.1 medusa

LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
Has anyone tried to take down the 6.3.1 medusa with a r3 killmonger? Does it work?

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    First of all I dont think anyone has ever r3 Killmonger second how about you try and find out make it a learning experience
    MaxGaming said:

First of all I dont think anyone has ever r3 Killmonger second how about you try and find out make it a learning experience

@Rockypantherx and lvernon both have rank 3 6 star killmongers. On IP’s YouTube channel, I believe he has soloed Medusa with km.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

SOrry y'all, I meant a r3 killmonger as a five star. not a six star
    Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

@Rockypantherx and lvernon both have rank 3 6 star killmongers. On IP’s YouTube channel, I believe he has soloed Medusa with km.
    Well thats nice to know
    MaxGaming said:

It takes way too long for me and if it doesn't work I would wasted more than a bar of energy
    Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

Do you know what ranked killmonger he used?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yeah it works quite well, and if you are running despair when you place the 50 bleeds it completley negates buffet for the duration of the bleeds.

Yeah it works quite well, and if you are running despair when you place the 50 bleeds it completley negates buffet for the duration of the bleeds.

What ranked killmonger did you use?

Oh yeah I remember when testing Killmonger in RoL on my friends phone he would do insane bleed damage but again feels to long which isn't my play style
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

What ranked killmonger did you use?
    6/2
    edited October 2020
    https://youtu.be/GEmgulY6kqw
    Here is IP’s solo
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I don’t know if a R3 5* could do it. What I would suggest is taking him into ROL, building up the 50 stacks, then noting down the percentage of health it takes off of him. If it’s over 300k, you’re good, if not, you’re screwed

Take him up to 5/65 anyway
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    I was wondering the same thing let me know if you succeed
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I don’t know if a R3 5* could do it. What I would suggest is taking him into ROL, building up the 50 stacks, then noting down the percentage of health it takes off of him. If it’s over 300k, you’re good, if not, you’re screwed

Keep in mind medusa has bleed vulnerability which will amplify the damage

I personally think he would need to be r4 for it, stack the 50 bleeds, get the damage boost from the sig and ideally have 7-9 furies from counter strike and I reckon that would be enough

Alternatively you could turn off dexterity and do 2 runs with the rank 3
    MaxGaming said:

Wrong, I have a rank 3 killmonger, and he’s a million times better than taskmehster
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I personally think he would need to be r4 for it, stack the 50 bleeds, get the damage boost from the sig and ideally have 7-9 furies from counter strike and I reckon that would be enough

There is no more counterstrike bro
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

MaxGaming said:

Wrong, I have a rank 3 killmonger, and he’s a million times better than taskmehster

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Ah of course, I forgot about bleed vulnerability. That should make it easier, but I would still be somewhat hesitant with a R3

Lvernon15 said:

Ah of course, I forgot about bleed vulnerability. That should make it easier, but I would still be somewhat hesitant with a R3

Yeah, I think he’d need at least r4 for 1 round of bleeds to kill unless he’s running full suicides with max deep wounds, boosting and has max sig or something like that