**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cable Bug - Not Becoming Poison Immune

I’m playing Cable with the Apocalypse/Horseman synergy + Magneto (House of X) in the Recursion Monthly Quest. I’m in Chapter 3, Quest 1.

The Biohazard node: Attacker becomes Poisoned when hitting into the opponent’s block.

Cable’s ability is to reduce Poison duration by 20%. Once duration is 0, become Poison Immune. After 5 Poison debuffs expire, Cable is not becoming immune. Even after 6-7 Poison debuffs.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Do you have a video per chance? Also since its biohazard for now just try your best to not hit block.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Cable does not become immune to poison, he reduces the duration of poisons to zero.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Cable does not become immune to poison, he reduces the duration of poisons to zero.

What's the point of this comment? To correct a technicality?

Either way after a set number of poison's, he should day 0 damage from them and if that's not happening then it's a bug. Yes obviously the "immune" text wouldn't come up but that's not the point.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Saiyan said:

What's the point of this comment? To correct a technicality?

Either way after a set number of poison's, he should day 0 damage from them and if that's not happening then it's a bug. Yes obviously the "immune" text wouldn't come up but that's not the point.
    The point of the comment is that cable doesn’t gain an immunity as asserted in multiple instances by the op.

If something else is happening he should show that but as it stands the premise of the thread is flawed and zero evidence is presented to show cable is not functioning per his description.
    *for all we know he’s trying to use cable with the warlock synergy that grants fury when an immunity triggers, there is nothing saying or evidencing damage taken as you have assumed.

Cable does not become immune to poison. *Thanks for the useless comment.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

I’m playing Cable with the Apocalypse/Horseman synergy + Magneto (House of X) in the Recursion Monthly Quest. I’m in Chapter 3, Quest 1.

The Biohazard node: Attacker becomes Poisoned when hitting into the opponent’s block.

Cable’s ability is to reduce Poison duration by 20%. Once duration is 0, become Poison Immune. After 5 Poison debuffs expire, Cable is not becoming immune. Even after 6-7 Poison debuffs.

Reduces poison duration by 20% doesn’t mean the second poison gets 40% reduced duration. It’s a flat 20%.