**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Tigra great? Or nah..

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
Just pulled and duped a 5* Tigra and not sure if I should rank her up or not.

Why or why not?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    YES! She is great and fun.... she is a tricky to master though....
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    She’s a lot of fun, worthwhile for ranking up depends on what you need to do for content.
  • She's pretty decent and she's does a lot's of damage if you play her right I recommend ranking her up.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    She’s going to r5 for me, really fun to play, good damage.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    yes she is good and she is one of the funniest characters to use
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    She is a beast but takes a while to get good with her play style
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    She’s as great as the player.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Nah I don't like her and I can see that she is good but when I play her I just don't feel like she is great for many fights
    Midnite93 said:

She's a champ that requires learning to play just like taskmaster but once you master her she slaughters content.

All I needed to hear
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    She is an absolute monster, she requires a unique playstyle which involves lots of spacing and heavy attacks. Her DPS is very high and she has great utility her neutralize is quite powerful. (When you hit the defnder it places a neutralize passive on them Lasting 2.5 seconds striking them again refreshes or reapplies it, neutralized defenders have -100% buff ability Accuracy
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Nah I don't like her and I can see that she is good but when I play her I just don't feel like she is great for many fights

She is extremely useful in many scenarios but you just need to take the time to learn to use her
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    if you know how to play her youll wreck stuff
  • Za_Thief_8Za_Thief_8 Posts: 7
    Already said but she's absolutely nuts. She isn't like a typical mystic but she's really really good in her own terms. She has good nullify, great burst damage and a miss tactic that can save you in lot of scenarios. She's got tons of usability but you have to learn her and practice with her to understand to her playstyle. Overall, definitely rank up worthy.
    Fintech said:

MaxGaming said:

She is extremely useful in many scenarios but you just need to take the time to learn to use her
    I only learn how to use people that I enjoy playing
    Eww Tigra
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    She's amazing.
    Eww BlackWidow DO
    edited October 2020
    Honestly I hate any supporters of Tigra she has to be my least favorite champion
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Why or why not?

She's a really good character, but she's kinda hard to use.
    Korg said:

Sbkrueb said:

Why or why not?

I have a comparison to further explain this

Tigra = Garbage

But this Garbage needs skill and once this "skill" is achieved you reach the state of trash can
    Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Korg said:

Sbkrueb said:

Why or why not?

Tigra = Garbage

But this Garbage needs skill and once this "skill" is achieved you reach the state of trash can
    You might be confusing Taskmaster with Tigra then! We’ve finally figured it out
    No bc if I was having Taskmaster it would go like this

Taskmaster = God

But this god needs skill and once this skill is achieved you have reached the state of Beyond God tier

• Kabam pls make her my top champ
    Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Korg said:

Sbkrueb said:

Why or why not?

Tigra = Garbage

You might be confusing Taskmaster with Tigra then! We’ve finally figured it out
    No bc if I was having Taskmaster it would go like this

Taskmaster = God

But this god needs skill and once this skill is achieved you have reached the state of Beyond God tier
    Fine
    Solo all Uncollected bosses with a 3* taskmaster
    If magneto can do it for Cavalier, taskmaster should for uncollected. Hope this helps
    Don't own a 3* never got one.