**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Synergy Team for Dr Doom

guys does anyone have any good synergy teams for Dr Doom. ive just done a whole RoL run with him (rank 2 6*, with no suicides) and the usual team i use for doom (Doom, Annihilus, Silver surfer, Mr fantastic, Dr strange). Roughly took 35 minutes with average of about 125 hits per fight. does anyone know any way of speeding this up, better teams etc. My doom gameplay is fairly decent. i can usually manage the single fury rotation well and get lucky every so often with a 2 fury rotation

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s not a synergy reliant champ, reed synergy is nice, mainly adds utility for matchups like Emma and km, and Diablo/annihilus gives a nice damahe boost, but in general he’s a solo runner
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    fair i guess, was really just wondering whether there was anything i was missing but i guess not. thanks dude
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    if you haven’t done this already you could kill off your whole team except for doom for the big 40% damage increase
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I feel like no one ever talks about the SymSup synergy.

Activating the aura gives you a 50% chance to purify poison, incinerate, bleed, cold snap and DEGENERATION debuffs. With how often Doom can throw a s1, this generally takes no time at all to do.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    anaLysis_ said:

if you haven’t done this already you could kill off your whole team except for doom for the big 40% damage increase

Tbh I forget to do this all the time when farming rol with doom. I tried again but with the dead team and yh it sped it up a lot. Thanks for the reminder
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    The modok and red skull synergy can be quite nice. 15% perfect block chance, which means that you can get a 7 combo of a party if you are quick enough
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    *I meant parry, not party lol