**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto is bugged ! Fix or nerf Him

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
1. Magento is currently bugged against bleed immune champs. He seems to be inflicting armour breaks with sp3.

2.He is also losing more health than stated by his Awakened ability.

3. He gains block penetration when attacked. Like what?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Isn't Magneto supposed to apply armor breaks with sp3 ?

Only for metal champs
    Ahhh ok, I missed that
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

3. He gains block penetration when attacked. Like what?

He doesn't gain block penetration when attacked.
    Block Penetration and Crit resistance values are same that's why they are written together.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I'm pretty sure he's right. "Shrapnel bleeds" are supposed to be inflicted against metal Champs. If the metal champ is bleed immune, they get armor broken. Luke is not metal, therefore he shouldn't be armor broken.
  • He’s not bugged. If the opponent can not bleed they get an armour break. If you’re fighting an opponent on a lane with bleed immunity they get armour broken.

Why not do something useful and find all of the bugs around parry not working properly or something.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Edeuink said:

HI_guys said:

Edeuink said:

HI_guys said:

Edeuink said:

What did you think he would inflict on his sp3 against bleed immune champs? Bleed?

What a clever reply that completely misses the point of the post
    Read magneto’s abilities closely and you’ll see what you missed.
    Enlighten me

Aunt mai is incomplete(as much as I like that site). If you're going of aunt mai then Magneto will never have class disadvantage

This is in game. Though it looks as though bleed and armor breaks are "magnet" abilities.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Watch the OP be like, “Your screenshot has a 4 star magneto... the ability could be different on my 3 star magneto.

It is supposed to only occur on metal champs
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I'm pretty sure he's right. "Shrapnel bleeds" are supposed to be inflicted against metal Champs. If the metal champ is bleed immune, they get armor broken. Luke is not metal, therefore he shouldn't be armor broken.

Except he’s arguing that magneto shouldn’t be inflicting armor breaks at all on his sp3.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

He’s not bugged. If the opponent can not bleed they get an armour break. If you’re fighting an opponent on a lane with bleed immunity they get armour broken.

Why not do something useful and find all of the bugs around parry not working properly or something.

Look more carefully bro. It's under the [magnet] section. Luke cage is not [magnet], so that interaction shouldn't be the case.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    My best explanation is now that the ability shown is misplaced. It would be similar to how massacre’s ability to deal direct damage to incinerate immune champions is always active. Previously, it was shown in his abilities under his “ignition” section, as if it was only active if he was ignited.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Why nerf him?If he is bugged just fix him.

Well if they fix him it will technically be a nerf since he'll become borderline useless against bleed immune non metal champs
    Imagine there being counters to different champs in the game. Weird.
    Sigh.. read the comment I replied to
    I read all of it. Your comment is stupid. Of course he won't be good against non metal bleed immune. But there's so few it doesn't really matter. But that's the point in having a counter to an ability.
    You ...... The comment said it won't be a nerf. But it literally will be in the current state
    It wouldn't be a nerf if he's not intended to armor break non metal, bleed immune champs. A nerf would be if he was supposed to armor break them and then Kabam removes that ability.

If he's not supposed to but he does anyway, and Kabam fixes it, that's called fixing a bug.

What we need is clarification on his abilities. Is both the shrapnel bleed and armor breaks part of his magnet abilities or just the bleed.

To me, it looks as both are magnet abilities. So no, he shouldn't be armor breaking Like Cage.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I pointed out the armor break thing like a month ago. Y’all are slacking. Also if I’m going up against a non metal bleed immune, usually I just kill em off with the sp2 anyways so if it was fixed I wouldn’t really care.
This discussion has been closed.