**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Press fight - Game freezes

Comments

• sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 β˜…β˜…
    This happens to me especially in labyrinth/abyss fights. Cant do any of those quests, just because each time I press fight there, my game freezes, no joke, for about 10 minutes or so. Please fix this, I hoped the patch would remove it but its still there and stronger than ever.
  • Unitnotagain93Unitnotagain93 Posts: 9 β˜…
    edited October 2020
    Nothing is fixed yet on AQ day 5 map 5 attempted for mini boss attack but instead it freezed d moment I selected fight option relogged in back n half of the champs health gone πŸ˜“πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    AQ will start in 6 hours and we still don't have any update
    I can't enter LOL or Abyss. I have to wait for 10-20 sec each time I want to go a fight in AQ (15 fights per day). So I have to wait for 10-25 minutes extra for each AQ cycle

I have to wait for 2-3 minutes for the game to load it's time I try to open it. You have to log in at least 4 times for AQ (not to mention AW) and that's an extra 40-60 minutes per AQ cycle (this is happening from the moment that I updated the app, and I still regret it)

And that's only for AQ. I am not gonna mention AW, Arena, EQ, Story Quest etc (for now at least)

I am not the kind of person who asks compensation, but if that continues to happen, we should get for all the inconvenience that has caused . It's becoming REALLY ANNOYING
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Whooo said:

AQ will start in 6 hours and we still don't have any update
    I can't enter LOL or Abyss. I have to wait for 10-20 sec each time I want to go a fight in AQ (15 fights per day). So I have to wait for 10-25 minutes extra for each AQ cycle

I have to wait for 2-3 minutes for the game to load it's time I try to open it. You have to log in at least 4 times for AQ (not to mention AW) and that's an extra 40-60 minutes per AQ cycle (this is happening from the moment that I updated the app, and I still regret it)

And that's only for AQ. I am not gonna mention AW, Arena, EQ, Story Quest etc (for now at least)

I am not the kind of person who asks compensation, but if that continues to happen, we should get for all the inconvenience that has caused . It's becoming REALLY ANNOYING

Lol, my case is about 4 times worse than yours πŸ˜‚. No joke
  • ZazcoisaZazcoisa Posts: 28 β˜…
    So i managed to get used to it for the past month, but this is becoming too much of a nuisance, let alone that i had to postpone my runs in LoL many times for that reason and waiting for more than a month.

20 seconds for each fight in AQ:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DQeaczxqRERPe-6_26oBnfscYeeMGKD9/view?usp=sharing

about 70 seconds for each fight in LoL (that means if i want to kill all the other 4 members for the synergies, that would mean waiting for about 10 minutes then doing the proper fight with Aegon):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DSmUOz7pMyOOozg2CMDSW8GcA0iiPiwA/view?usp=sharing

I am using Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018), Model SM-A750F, with Android 10
  • Holy_oneHoly_one Posts: 9 β˜…
    Zazcoisa said:

So i managed to get used to it for the past month, but this is becoming too much of a nuisance, let alone that i had to postpone my runs in LoL many times for that reason and waiting for more than a month.

20 seconds for each fight in AQ:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DQeaczxqRERPe-6_26oBnfscYeeMGKD9/view?usp=sharing

about 70 seconds for each fight in LoL (that means if i want to kill all the other 4 members for the synergies, that would mean waiting for about 10 minutes then doing the proper fight with Aegon):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DSmUOz7pMyOOozg2CMDSW8GcA0iiPiwA/view?usp=sharing

I am using Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018), Model SM-A750F, with Android 10

At least your aq fights still load, mind doesn't at all and it, I don't even get to fight yet my health is reduced, I'm stuck with playing map 4
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020

Is this bug at least scheduled to be fixed soon?

I Lost 50% of my health twice in a row. Yesterday once, today twice. It's getting really unacceptable.
    New update, issues remain.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When this will be fixed?
    Still there is fight delay on AQ map 5 almost 15sec to 20sec when I hit d fight option 😭
    I think the reason why this freezing is an issue is because kabam decided to change the "fight" interface. There wasn't much of a problem with the former outlook, and now... we're suffering unnecessarily for it.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had to leave my alliance cause the crash and lags was holding everyone up in map6. My surprise that the game suddenly got better after I left the alliance, makes me think that there could be something on alliance code area with help requests, timer and all that that is related to Alliance. Day two has passed and my iPhone 6 have zero lags and kick out so this shows that there’s nothing wrong on my phone.
    2 game freezes today.

It's the 13rd bug reported in this thread.

15th
    I installed d game on my old phone sony z3 there is no issues AQ map 5 on d fight option but sometimes it crashes during Mid-fight n LOL doesn't even get me in d fights it gets stuck πŸ˜‘.
    I'm getting freaking tired of this issue. I can't even take a few minutes to login to move in AQ or war in between my exams because the fights take forever to load. My LoL exploration attempt that I'm very ready for, I can't even do because of the horrendous freezing.

Why do we have to wait so long for a fix to an issue that could have easily been prevented in the first place?!

My bad, yesterday I miscounted the screenshot. But luckily today I experienced the bug too, so I can correctly show the 15th time I reported the bug!
    Daddrieda said:

I had to leave my alliance cause the crash and lags was holding everyone up in map6. My surprise that the game suddenly got better after I left the alliance, makes me think that there could be something on alliance code area with help requests, timer and all that that is related to Alliance. Day two has passed and my iPhone 6 have zero lags and kick out so this shows that there’s nothing wrong on my phone.

I still have zero issues after almost a week now. Everything is butter and smooth.
    Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

I still have zero issues after almost a week now. Everything is butter and smooth.
    What device?
    Kill_Grey said:

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

What device?
    iPhone 6. Had a friend tested with his iPhone X thinking it could be my device, but he had the issue and tested to leave his alliance and suddenly the game got smooth and butter so it just shows that there’s nothing wrong with my iPhone 6 and his iPhone X.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why this issue isn't under investigation in Known Issues (Version 28.2)??? You added to list arena help button issue but not this one!!!???
    Renaxqq said:

Why this issue isn't under investigation in Known Issues (Version 28.2)??? You added to list arena help button issue but not this one!!!???

Good question! I wonder the same!
  • eljayone2019eljayone2019 Posts: 21 β˜…
    edited October 2020
    Hey i have noticed that i cant fight any paths on map 5 alliance quest because the fight freezes and it takes half my health. Heres a pic of wat happens after the fight never loads
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've been going through this for about 3 months now. It happens especially in AQ and AW without a doubt. It would be nice if this was addressed.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 β˜…β˜…

I've been going through this for about 3 months now. It happens especially in AQ and AW without a doubt. It would be nice if this was addressed.

Same for me. I haven't checked forums in a long time and just assumed this was a problem on my end but can't believe so many people are having the same issue and it hasn't been fixed in 3 months.