**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war matchmaking, on purpose?

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 514 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Here's my story, Almost the end of season and my alliance is at Gold 3 rank ~230 (our all time best). And we're facing an alliance that was platinum 4 last season and gold 1 now. Is this on purpose to make us lose?? Didn't get it how we'd win against those with R5 5* defenders everywhere (obviously their attackers are beyond this), while our best attackers are r4 5*. Is this matchmaking on purpose cuz fairly not a right matchmaking that we'd compete and win against! @Kabam Miike need answers that explains why our alliance is fighting against those we stand no match for and how soon will that be fixed?

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Is your war rating the same as theirs? If so, it’s a fair matchup.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    This war rating stuff is just bull droppings! That's the long and short of it...and as long as that is the method of matchmaking we will get stupid matchups. This is season 3 of this noise!
    Multiple factors determine whether you can beat another alliance or not (many of them determinable numerically) but it is all being decided by one truthfully completely random number! One match we have nobody on the maps to fight (our war rating goes up) the next it is an alliance rediculously more experienced with higher ranked higher tier champs we can't touch (the number goes down).
    We just been riding the stupid train up and down and up again. We finished silver 3 last season and will probably finish silver 2 this season and we haven't done anything but take easy points when we can from empty maps, and when it is a hopless matchup we just do our best without wasting items and then just sit and wait for it to end. And our ratings go down.
    All in all? not any fun in it! It is just an exercise, a chore even, for the "acquisition" of additional items.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

My mini account’s 9 million alliance regularly matches and beats alliances way stronger than us.
    The disparity in war rating in the pictures is because that war happened a few weeks ago.

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Rap said:

This war rating stuff is just bull droppings! That's the long and short of it...and as long as that is the method of matchmaking we will get stupid matchups. This is season 3 of this noise!
    Multiple factors determine whether you can beat another alliance or not (many of them determinable numerically) but it is all being decided by one truthfully completely random number! One match we have nobody on the maps to fight (our war rating goes up) the next it is an alliance rediculously more experienced with higher ranked higher tier champs we can't touch (the number goes down).
    We just been riding the stupid train up and down and up again. We finished silver 3 last season and will probably finish silver 2 this season and we haven't done anything but take easy points when we can from empty maps, and when it is a hopless matchup we just do our best without wasting items and then just sit and wait for it to end. And our ratings go down.
    All in all? not any fun in it! It is just an exercise, a chore even, for the "acquisition" of additional items.

Spot on broham..agree with you 100%
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’d say the fact that I’ve only seen 1 of these threads this season says that despite what some think, the system is working and evening out.
    For OP, If war ratings were equal then it was a fair matchup.