**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus bug

Recently i have been playing aq and aw using 5r5 corvus... I know that corvus doesn't take any damage from bleed and coldsnap as long as he have glaive charges.. But my corvus is taking bleed and coldsnap damage..

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    What paths do you run in aq? Do you run suicides? If so. What I remember bleed paths have a heal block.
    So what you would consider to be bleed and coldsnap damage might actually be the poison damage?
    Without any images/video it is hard to tell for certain.
    I haven`t notice any of this with my corvus.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I also not having any problem with my corvus
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    He’s probably fighting void and the far left bleed path.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Void?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    Just wondering if it is normal or bug, I use my Corvus vs Doom final boss in AW, the initial part of Corvus sp2 hits but Doom is able to block the last two hits and counter into combo.. thanks for any clarification you guys can share.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Just wondering if it is normal or bug, I use my Corvus vs Doom final boss in AW, the initial part of Corvus sp2 hits but Doom is able to block the last two hits and counter into combo.. thanks for any clarification you guys can share.

Doom can get resist and block
  • I’ve had the opposite case from OP's suggested claim (and actually happened twice).

Corvus in Map-4 vs Howard Duck (final section, mid-right path) with an incoming Bleed link still up.
    Normally would be good because Willpower will heal him because the Bleed Debuff is supposed to show under him (even though no actual Bleed damage tics).

Well, both times in AQ series here, I never got the Bleed Debuff on Corvus when fight started (thus no Willpower healing either).

Nothing in Howard the Duck's abilities say he would remove Debuffs at startup, and it's not from Howard's SP2 potential Heal Block. The Bleed Debuff NEVER appeared under Corvus, and incoming Bleed link still there on map after my fight (nobody came along and freed it at same time).

??
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

I’ve had the opposite case from OP's suggested claim (and actually happened twice).

Corvus in Map-4 vs Howard Duck (final section, mid-right path) with an incoming Bleed link still up.
    Normally would be good because Willpower will heal him because the Bleed Debuff is supposed to show under him (even though no actual Bleed damage tics).

Well, both times in AQ series here, I never got the Bleed Debuff on Corvus when fight started (thus no Willpower healing either).

Nothing in Howard the Duck's abilities say he would remove Debuffs at startup, and it's not from Howard's SP2 potential Heal Block. The Bleed Debuff NEVER appeared under Corvus, and incoming Bleed link still there on map after my fight (nobody came along and freed it at same time).

??

If Corvus has a persistent charge from a tech champ, he will reduce their ability accuracy by 25%.