**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadly sin: envy

Why is it if I pop 8 monster crystals at once I only get credit for two in this special event? I don’t like popping 2 crystals. I like saving large numbers and doing it all at once and I don’t like being punished for that.

Comments

• MasriopolisMasriopolis Posts: 21
    That's ridiculous. Because the other special quests don't require that. If you pop 40 gold crystals for the Deadly Sin: Greed quest you'll activate all 4 rewards and finish the quest. How is it that for the monster crystals Envy quest you require each crystal to be popped individually? Especially when I get better returns with large number of crystals?
  • That's ridiculous. Because the other special quests don't require that. If you pop 40 gold crystals for the Deadly Sin: Greed quest you'll activate all 4 rewards and finish the quest. How is it that for the monster crystals Envy quest you require each crystal to be popped individually? Especially when I get better returns with large number of crystals?

But you can’t actually pop 40 Gold crystals at a time.
    It's popping 10, then another 10, then another 10, etc, even though you’re not leaving the Gold crystal opening screen.

None of them are requiring to actually Claim the objective levels inbetween each one, just that they are achieved by separate instances.

But if anyone hasn’t done ANY of the Gold objective yet, would be interesting to see if very 1st pop of 10x will count the excess (is 1st level around 6 or 8 ?) as going into the 2nd level. Or is 2nd level still 0 after popping your first 10 Gold's as a bunch ?
  • MasriopolisMasriopolis Posts: 21

That's ridiculous. Because the other special quests don't require that. If you pop 40 gold crystals for the Deadly Sin: Greed quest you'll activate all 4 rewards and finish the quest. How is it that for the monster crystals Envy quest you require each crystal to be popped individually? Especially when I get better returns with large number of crystals?

But you can’t actually pop 40 Gold crystals at a time.
    It's popping 10, then another 10, then another 10, etc, even though you’re not leaving the Gold crystal opening screen.

None of them are requiring to actually Claim the objective levels inbetween each one, just that they are achieved by separate instances.

But if anyone hasn’t done ANY of the Gold objective yet, would be interesting to see if very 1st pop of 10x will count the excess (is 1st level around 6 or 8 ?) as going into the 2nd level. Or is 2nd level still 0 after popping your first 10 Gold's as a bunch ?
    They're all 10 for each level. You're asking if you pop 1 then do a batch of 10 to see if it will auto to the next level or waste 1 crystal pull?

If that's the case then that's a game flaw and Kabam should still rectify that. Since that isn't through the fault of a player that has amassed let's say 8 crystals and pulled them all simultaneously to get the level rewards compared with the player that pulled when each crystal was formed.