**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War deaths

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Goken2345 said:

I should add I don't want more deaths to count. It just makes certain nodes/combinations even more critical to the result.

I get what you’re saying but 20+ deaths on one node is ridiculous
    Not when it's a Boss. Had it been midway through the Map, perhaps. The Boss gives 20k, and in the Season, even with a Loss, that means keeping some headway. Anything after Attack Bonus, and the only objective is to get it down.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    Isnt this thread more about you bragging your Apocalypse got 22 kills?? AW has finally reached the lowest level of complaining ever and there's no point trying to stirr **** up
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Crys23 said:

Isnt this thread more about you bragging your Apocalypse got 22 kills?? AW has finally reached the lowest level of complaining ever and there's no point trying to stirr **** up

I only like the 22 kills if they don’t get him down
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    I'm still trying to figure out how an alliance dies 22 times to a bad boss lol. What tier ya'll playing at?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Goken2345 said:

I should add I don't want more deaths to count. It just makes certain nodes/combinations even more critical to the result.

I get what you’re saying but 20+ deaths on one node is ridiculous
    it is, I have had 42 deaths on my mojo boss. BUT that is wht way war is designed. The suggestions you make would break war. We would have bgs where diversity does not matter anymore and it will be filled with like 10 champs covering all the spots.
    naikavon said:

I'm still trying to figure out how an alliance dies 22 times to a bad boss lol. What tier ya'll playing at?

tier 5 with stubborn defense
    Hmm, maybe that's why. We bounce from 5 to 6. We've used him in my bg the last 2 wars and got 1 kill total. We've face him in 2 wars and soloed both times. I guess stubborn makes a big difference.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Jesus Christ stop whining. 22 kills wouldnt be ridiculous if they didn't drop your boss, you'd be laughing. You also see it with Korgs on 23 occasionally. Fact is, there's only 22 kills BECAUSE the deaths dont matter. It isn't ridiculous when the deaths dont matter, 22 deaths that all subtract points would be horrifying. Just be glad you drained a bunch of their items.
    naikavon said:

Hmm, maybe that's why. We bounce from 5 to 6. We've used him in my bg the last 2 wars and got 1 kill total. We've face him in 2 wars and soloed both times. I guess stubborn makes a big difference.

In tier 6 I think he got 2 kills. We bounce from 5 to 6 too and that was his first tier 5 war with stubborn
    Goken2345 said:

naikavon said:

In tier 6 I think he got 2 kills. We bounce from 5 to 6 too and that was his first tier 5 war with stubborn
    Gotcha.