**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Tech champion

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
Except Ghost

Best Tech champion 141 votes

Warlock
64%
Alfa_PigeonRaganatorX_ScottJank39SecretWarri0rMaiicolDiazSungjnameplasJBC8916wegnerkCliffordcanNemesis666AceLuffySaboOsfan8HendrossMostWantedThefire13Tarun46IamTryingMyBestTheHoodedDormammu 91 votes
Guillone 2099
13%
DrOctavius2_2FallencircusarsjumGmonkeyZsirhcZJumpthesharkUnidentifiedCreatureKill_GreyAkkarin23DJMNHedricsteampitt7h3wh173r48817Doctor_Strange19MaxLeeSpiderkiller69ABOMBCowabungaAGYAAT 19 votes
Sentinel
2%
SIlverProfessorWerewrymŁŤÇmanan_44 4 votes
Guardian
4%
TheManMythLegendAckbar67DonDudu2809Carracho01Nameless_IWJacob72518 6 votes
Iron Man Infinity War
2%
shield456Sazedshieldnewbie 3 votes
Hulkbuster
2%
BowTieJohnDenzel116MiStaLovaSuperiorSymbiote 4 votes
Doctor Octopus
0%
SkyfallNow 1 vote
Spider Man Stark Anhanced
5%
DolanBaseballguy711TimrosPizzabeatRenaxqqlaxtheWill3808Spider_x69 8 votes
Star Lord
2%
TendersquadLvernon15drakeWARLORD 3 votes
Darkhawk
1%
PyrdaFluffy_paws 2 votes

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Iron Man Infinity War
    Etjama said:

Oh no, not another G99 vs Warlock debate. Let's just let the poll do the talking in this one.

😂
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    First of all, I can’t argue the g2099 vs warlock fight because I don’t have a warlock but I do have a g2099 and she’s very underwhelming. I also really like starky even though my ghost pulls me through everything
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Will3808 said:

First of all, I can’t argue the g2099 vs warlock fight because I don’t have a warlock but I do have a g2099 and she’s very underwhelming. I also really like starky even though my ghost pulls me through everything

Just curious as to how you find her underwhelming?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Oh no, not another G99 vs Warlock debate. Let's just let the poll do the talking in this one.

Me: *Joins the chat*
    Me again: *sees G2099 and warlock in the same post*
    Also me: *spams the exit button like my life depends on it*

This is golden 😂
    I try my best.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Tbh its down to a personal preference for Warlock vs g2099 both are amazing, great damage and utility, and nice immunities.

Will3808 said:

She has okay base damage which significantly improves after 100 but it’s such a pain to get there. She can only crit once ever 20 hits and only when a prefight is activated. This has one practical use and that’s against hulkbuster to prevent getting shocked from your crits but normally it’s a huge downside. Her other two prefight abilities do practically nothing because the health steal is minuscule and power drain does pretty much nothing also. So all in all, her only use that is worth your time is super long fights and even then you have to worry about ending with a sp 3 to start the next fight without a massive ramp up. And even in cases that she is useful aegon is a far better option.
  • ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    Warlock
    In my opinion ...i like sparky more than HB
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Darkhawk
    I love him too much to let him go without any votes. My 4* DH carried me far.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guillone 2099
    Will3808 said:

Will3808 said:

She has okay base damage which significantly improves after 100 but it’s such a pain to get there. She can only crit once ever 20 hits and only when a prefight is activated. This has one practical use and that’s against hulkbuster to prevent getting shocked from your crits but normally it’s a huge downside. Her other two prefight abilities do practically nothing because the health steal is minuscule and power drain does pretty much nothing also. So all in all, her only use that is worth your time is super long fights and even then you have to worry about ending with a sp 3 to start the next fight without a massive ramp up. And even in cases that she is useful aegon is a far better option.
    Ok.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Will3808 said:

Will3808 said:

who needs crits? your damage just from capturing a soul is literally like a crit every single hit. im not gonna lie the first fight is painful, but the rest are insanely quick. the power drain allows you keep the opponent from ever reaching three bars and you can lock them in the corner, but that takes a small amount of skill. to say that no crits is only useful against hb is ludicrous, and I think you were joking, because I genuinely don't see how anyone can think that. and she has utility that aegon doesn't. I don't think she's better, but she's still incredibly useful and 100% in the top 3 techs.
    Guillone 2099
    Will3808 said:

Will3808 said:

I'mma just chime in to respond to this ridiculous comment. Considering everything you just said, I don't think you've even gone past act 4.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Will3808 said:

Will3808 said:

These are your opinions, and your opinion here is just very wrong. I assume you don't use her if you think her ability to not crit isn't "practical". Like what does that even mean? If you did use her, you would also know that her prefights are far from useless.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Warlock
    Starky was my first 5* and has pulled me through so much and i still have much love for him.
    Warlock was my second r5 5* (after CapIW) and love his utility.
    He has so much immunities, can counter so much in AQ and even more in AW with the degen because so many out there using willpower. You can keep the defender under a bar of power and see the health draining :)
    Also his damageout is amazing even without suicides.
    Gully is amazing when ramped up, but i‘m overall not a fan of that ramping. If you could carry your combo it would be another thing but how she works is not what really enjoy. Ofcourse she has also her usage and can counter alot of stuff. But warlock can also do it and a bit more in my opionion

And about Ghost. She was my last 5/65 and she pulled me through V4.1.2 and almost the whole V3 exploration and atm she is the master of the sideevent. You need only her for the 3 minis and one bosskiller and you‘re done
    Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

Will3808 said:

I'mma just chime in to respond to this ridiculous comment. Considering everything you just said, I don't think you've even gone past act 4.
    I love how upset people can get over silly things like this. I’m just offering up my opinion of g2099. I’m not insulting you for liking her even though you’re clearly really pissed off. You also don’t have to throw insults back that have no merits or logic behind them

Will3808 said:

Will3808 said:

These are your opinions, and your opinion here is just very wrong. I assume you don't use her if you think her ability to not crit isn't "practical". Like what does that even mean? If you did use her, you would also know that her prefights are far from useless.
    Thank you for at least being respectful with your response. I do actually use her for aq and maybe it’s just me but I don’t see a large difference between having the life steal and power steal prefights on or off
    Guillone 2099
    Will3808 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

Will3808 said:

I love how upset people can get over silly things like this. I’m just offering up my opinion of g2099. I’m not insulting you for liking her even though you’re clearly really pissed off. You also don’t have to throw insults back that have no merits or logic behind them
    I didn't insult you, dude. I should probably have rephrased my statement to "it seems like you haven't even gone past act 4"
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Darkhawk
    Maybe I change my mind when it finally will happen that I pull g2099 or warlock, but darkhawk is really great, with immunities, power control and selfheal
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Daphboy said:

Ghost>G2099=Warlock>Guardian> everyone else> Iron Patriot.

this is probably the least controversial one loll