**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R5???

BazingoBazingo Posts: 31
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys so i have only 5 R5 champs, Omega Red, Blade, Black Widow CV, Hyperion, and Thing...
I usually run with suicides, but i took them out and will put them on after Black friday (saving units).
I still have to complete all variants (only 1 time pass venom variant) and act 6.2, .3.4
Who would you rank up?

Next R5??? 73 votes

Red Guardian (Unawakened/Have gem)
0%
Cap America IW (Unawakened/Have gem)
9%
Jank39Thefire13zeezee57Doug4theWinSwarmOfRavensNegative_100Bhanu1433 7 votes
Red Magneto (Unawakened/Have gem)
13%
RockyshockyabqberIron_Patriot_is_litDeaconThicco_ModeBonzodavidTheInfintyThanks_D19Red_GuardianThebombsquad1 10 votes
Colossus (Unawakened/Have gem)
8%
MoudouTopCat87PlinkoSneakyWarriorCrcrcrclaxthe 6 votes
Corvus (Unawakened/Have gem)
8%
BazingoAlbi⁴7²00⁴PyrdaMaxLeeSAFI_KCheesePizzaRed 6 votes
Ghost (Unawakened/Have gem) not that good using her
23%
MagicBentonLvernon15ThunderGodKill_GreyEtjamaDonDudu2809Ctfz35KyusushuiMCOCHazzaJueVioleGraceJragonMaster170YTBigSUmarmusty12Gr8TonyStarkWill3808Yodabolt21Shannok 17 votes
Hulkbuster (Awakened)
1%
16wegnerk 1 vote
Doctor Doom (Unawakened/Have generic gem)
35%
DrZolaUncle_Fatty_247Repto23PintzzUnidentifiedCreaturespaceoctopusKDSuperFlash10RookiieXva23Lpirnie5321dangarang122panda_mcocIronGladiator22OmedennLeoZedZeBlahValkyrie1994Charlie21540Řïdđhįmahmm474756 26 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I would normally say Ghost, but since you are not good with her and you already have some huge damage dealers, Doom seems to be the best option
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Corvus coz you run suicide, 2nd option Doom and you do not need to use the Awakening gem on any of these two, save the gem for a champ who really needs it. 3rd option Colossus, also you can awaken him and will be great with Omega synergy.

But if you learn to use Ghost, then differently go with her and also you have R5 champ from each class except tech, if you go with ghost you will have R5 champ from all class, and trust me it helps a lot, I did the same first 6 R5 from each class. Also, lately more and more content coming up class specific in monthly and side EQ.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Since you usually run suicides it’s between ghost and Corvus I’d say, ghost is the better option for act 6 and variants while Corvus is the better option for your everyday stuff or if you’re boosting up for content
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Learn how to use Ghost imo, she'll be invaluable. I'd rank up Corvus if you really can't get good with her since you run suicides. Or Red Mags if you prefer his playstyle/what he brings to the table.
  • BazingoBazingo Posts: 31
    Thanks guys i ended up ranking my Doom, turned out to be a beast!
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I love magnet
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 838 ★★★
    Nice job with doom to r5. Still would’ve gone with ghost but make her your next r5 :)
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Hulkbuster (Awakened)
    Hulkbuster will easily be the most useful with clearing the rest of the variants
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    ghost if you get better at her and colossus or mags otherwise. Im not sure how corvus does even with suicides. I'd stay away from doom with suicides. I actually meant to vote for Colossus
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    R5 Doom, for sure. Also, learn how to use Ghost. When you get comfortable with her playstyle and understand how to use her, R5 her.