**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clapped Cavalier ♥️

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Just wanted to thank all those who helped me to understand which champs i should rank up 🙂 as a FTP my luck is horrible most of the time with 5* crystals. Got me 450 units + stash of 130 4 hour daily crystal . I spared around 1.5k units but it was much better. Thx guys again.

Comments

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate!

Looks like you've got 14,929 units. How did you get so many as ftp?
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    daaaaaamn. I've never been so happy for a doom player
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Congrats mate!

I grind lots of arena ..plus from battle chips my luck is good with units and i have been hoarding since July 4th .
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I’m kinda jealous of the 6* sym spidey
    Mcdonalds said:

Congrats! You know who I'm gonna tell you to r5 next

But the perks of cav are amazing! Who did you use for sentinel? As I have your top 2 champs and struggle with sentinel

This power struggle node was a pain ..i was planning to take Aarkus to r4 for Sentinel and Ultron as he was the best option but deep down i wasn't sure so i didn't. Ended up using Hulkbuster ...took me 10 revives

I wonder why I just assumed it was @Mcdonalds after I saw Hulkbuster....

Anyways, congrats on cav

Thank you mate ..this was honestly easier than i thought ..now i am saving for cyber deals

I’m kinda jealous of the 6* sym spidey

He was my 1st 6* a month ago and troll roll from Domino to spidey...at first i got mad a lot but then his crits and other utility also with red goblin synergy makes him a damage god ..used him a lot during cav run.
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84
    Who did you use for crossbones?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Rulk probably
    Mcdonalds said:

Rulk probably
    He could've used Doom for the power struggle cheese and use willpower. That's what I did
    You can't use Doom anymore, you'll be flat out poisoned. The poison is too strong for willpower to cover it
    Rohit_316 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Rulk probably
    He could've used Doom for the power struggle cheese and use willpower. That's what I did
    You can't use Doom anymore, you'll be flat out poisoned. The poison is too strong for willpower to cover it
    not if you're at high enough health

Rohit_316 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Rulk probably
    Doesn't work .i tried ..failed miserably, xbones health is 400k so is the poison damage
    ..then went with rhulk .. and he did grt
    edited October 2020
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Rulk probably
    Doesn't work .i tried ..failed miserably, xbones health is 400k so is the poison damage
    ..then went with rhulk .. and he did grt
    the poison deals a fixed 100% of your health over 60 seconds, willpower will mitigate some of that so it won't kill you
    edited October 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

Congrats! You know who I'm gonna tell you to r5 next

But the perks of cav are amazing! Who did you use for sentinel? As I have your top 2 champs and struggle with sentinel

Hulkbuster is insane after the buff..glad i pulled him amd used a gem ...no regrets
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Congrats mate!

I grind lots of arena ..plus from battle chips my luck is good with units and i have been hoarding since July 4th .
    Nice, now you've got Cav, hopefully there will be some sweet cyber weekend deals.

Rohit_316 said:

Congrats mate!

Nice, now you've got Cav, hopefully there will be some sweet cyber weekend deals.
    Yeah hope they give something guaranteed and not RNG based...the most sucking thing about this game.