**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units is worth using on energy refills for act 5 100%

I have around 2000 units and don’t want to burn through them all to 100% act 5 but at the same time don’t want to just wait for energy all the time. What is a good amount of energy refills to buy to make it worth it. Have already explored chap 4.

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    This can`t really be answered. It also depends on your skill. After Masteries I think refills are one of the best ways to spend your units. But if you buy refills to the extant that you have no backup units for a revive/potion when you need it, it is not worth it.
    Buy the refills as you go, and always try to keep a couple of units in reserve for when you are almost finished, or mess up at a boss or something.
    If you feel like playing some more, and you still have buffs up buy a refill. Do not buy them in advance.

imagine buying 20 refills, the game starts acting weird and you have connetion issues. Next thing you know. You are back here at the forum asking Kabam to compensate you because your refills are expiring. It you think it is their fault.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't use units on energy refills...
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Why not? Isn't the whole point of this game to improve as fast as possible? Isn't that why you rank up champs? Why slow play getting through/exploring content when you can use some units to get your account to progress even faster? Refills are the second best thing to spend units on behind masteries imo.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Kind of depends for me on if I want to use energy refills. Like if I just did a really tough path I dont want to go in again for a bit so I just wait for the energy to come back on itself. But when I'm in the grove and I'm feeling good I feel the desire to get it all done in one sitting so at that time I'll spend units on buying energy refills.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used a ton. Especially on 5.4.5 and 5.4.6 bc I was so close to the rewards.
    In 5.2.6 as well as I did all the paths in one day to try save some boosts.

Etjama said:

Why not? Isn't the whole point of this game to improve as fast as possible? Isn't that why you rank up champs? Why slow play getting through/exploring content when you can use some units to get your account to progress even faster? Refills are the second best thing to spend units on behind masteries imo.
    We get a decent amount of refills as it is. I have a lot of units because I don't spend units on things like energy. If you are going to spend money on the game, it doesn't really matter. If you aren't, I would say units are better spent on content like the Abyss, on Cyber Weekend, or even Cav crystals.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Depends on your play style but sometimes I like spending an hour or so just smashing something out, patience be damned.
    Stop when your sick of it.

Depends on your play style but sometimes I like spending an hour or so just smashing something out, patience be damned.
    Stop when your sick of it.

I'm the same way, just I usually have enough refills when I want to do that. And I will buy energy from time to time but I don't generally. Units add up much faster if you don't buy things like energy.
    Hmmm. Someone disagrees. I guess units must add up faster if you do buy energy? How does that work lol