**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Cosmic Champion in the game

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I have not added COSMIC GHOST RIDER because he is a new champ and needs time.

Best Cosmic Champion in the game 140 votes

Corvus Glaive
33%
danielmathPalanthraxFabiusBRFallencircusSolrac_2Lvernon15CliffordcanPizzabeatBrokenPOOKYmanMagonusAlbi⁴7²00⁴UnidentifiedCreatureDatman257DaphboyDarthPhalplayinggameletKaratemike415abqberEtjama 47 votes
Captain Marvel
17%
JBC89Sw0rdMasterDuke_SilverPin_the_AvengerPGT17Kill_GreyAlexSummersDonDudu2809EinfachSoddomRU11011EdeuinkBarricadePrimeSneakyWarriorDoctor_Strange19Chewie420Unio77PapdichaatJueVioleGraceKaiz_1TheBair123 24 votes
Hyperion
42%
ChadhoganWorld EaterRaganatorAce_03TheManMythLegendTendersquadzuffyallinashesyossMaiicolDiaznameplasarsjum16wegnerkdano357tooblazedScholiaJumpthesharkLmaoWRIRspaceoctopus 60 votes
Venom the Duck
0%
Timros 1 vote
Venom
0%
Woody15 1 vote
Medusa
1%
RenaxqqRayaan_2000 2 votes
Cull Obsidian
0%
laxthe 1 vote
Proxima Midnight
0%
MiStaLova 1 vote
Vision Aarkus
0%
Silver Surfer
2%
Spity68ThatGuyYouSaw235Spider_x69 3 votes

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    RU11011 said:

Oh boy, I can't wait for mystic, skill and mutant.

Thanks dude.
    Those threads will appear soon😉
    Corvus Glaive
    This will be tough one not like science and tech. In science CapIW won with a wild gap and even warlock won like with usane no. Of votes.
    But this will be a tough nut
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer
    Mcdonalds said:

Korg said:

The last 2 shouldn't even be among the other options lol.

Imo Vision aarkus and Silver Surfer are really good. Ofc they're not the best, but they in some scenarios can work really well. My opinion tho
    silver surfer is best

I am speed
  • shieldnewbieshieldnewbie Posts: 5
    edited October 2020
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus Glaive with his charges is superb
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Wish I had any of those 😔
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus if you run suicides, Hyperion if you don’t.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Cosmic Ghost Rider?
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★

Mcdonalds said:

Korg said:

The last 2 shouldn't even be among the other options lol.

Imo Vision aarkus and Silver Surfer are really good. Ofc they're not the best, but they in some scenarios can work really well. My opinion tho
    silver surfer is best

I am speed
    Lol Lemon Surfer is the best because he got up on his lemon in order for the Kabam gods to bless us with the one true herald.

https://youtu.be/49ED664zf_4

It totally makes sense now why Surfers so underwhelming as if Kabam would ever let us have two OP heralds. Still kind of bitter about Surfer and Nova, but CGR makes it all the much sweeter. Apparently playing around his precision judgement isn’t as big of a deal as they made it sound which was my one biggest concern.
    Corvus Glaive
    So corvus is leading with a slight gap
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I still prefer Hyperion slightly over the other cosmics. He just destroys stuff so easily and can spam specials like crazy. Suicide users probably prefer Corvus. I would love to get CMM to compare. There's no wrong answer here as everyone has different playstyle preferences
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Captain Marvel
    Oh please, CMM obviously beats these other guys.

She can literally purify all debuffs when she enters binary. Shock 30, incinerate 30, bleed, iceman, etc. She doesn't care.
    She has easy armor breaks, no need for specials, to block; just throw your light or mediums.
    She has a guaranteed stun on her l2. Makes nodes like hurt locker a joke.
    She gains instantaneous power at the start of the fight, meaning she counters special delivery.
    She handles buffed up and diss track, not needing to rely on RNG for her buffs, and minimal RNG on her debuffs. The chance of not getting an armor break in a 5 hit combo is literally 32/3125. That's about 1% chance. It's so low!

Have you seen her on icarus? Backblast? She cheeses those nodes.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel
    it is undeniably the top 3 cosmic are corvus, hyperion and cmm in no particular order.
    i can't speak out of own personal experience for corvus cause i haven't been lucky to pull him. anyways i do own hyperion and cmm as 5/65.

Hyperion is great with his heavies and building up furies, before the sp2. also amazing power gain throughout the whole fight.

CMM. i like her so much cause she brings something special to the table the other 2 don't have. her indestructible buff! it is so amazing that allows you to bypass all kind of funny and interactive nodes in the game, reach your sp2 and game over before the buff expires :)

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Does anyone actually have all 3 of these champs highly ranked up....? Because I do...

There is no "better" between them, because each one of them has multiple (and different than the others) matchups or scenarios that he / she shines. Corvus is clearly better in AQ, CMM in unavoidable energy matchups, Hyperion in stun-immune (just to mention one for each). Sorry, there is no winner here.

Except me. I'm clearly a winner here. Happy?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel
    I just really fail to see why Hyperion is so popular. Like I get it, he’s a good champion, but I just really don’t see the utility in him.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Hyperion, easily
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    *doesn’t even vote because they didn’t include Venompool*