**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tune up EBONY MAW please

AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
His dps is way too weak , please do some justice to this guy , let his degen rock
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    He is a killer defender
    1: power steal
    2:falter
    3: degen
    4: nullify
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
  • Ebony looks too cool not to be usable. I dare say he's not awful once he's ramped up but you get RSI in an arena match with him let alone actual content.
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    I want to use him for attack , but he’s abyssmal even with double suicides

Why didn’t kabam get him right the first tune up ?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Here’s how I thought a buff should go for EM. Makes him very solid

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/228323/ebony-maw-barely-needs-a-buff#latest
    Do something , do anything please , I think even IF hits harder
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i think someone just pulled a 6 star EM and thus requesting an overhaul to the character lol. Anyways, the EM i would have liked for MCOC, is the powerful creature we all witnessed in the Avengers movies. I'm all for an Ebony Maw overhaul but definitely decrease his degen damage because it is very annoying in AWD, and tremendously inctease his offensive damage potential.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Atleast he is good for defence but there are still champs not good for anything

i think someone just pulled a 6 star EM and thus requesting an overhaul to the character lol. Anyways, the EM i would have liked for MCOC, is the powerful creature we all witnessed in the Avengers movies. I'm all for an Ebony Maw overhaul but definitely decrease his degen damage because it is very annoying in AWD, and tremendously inctease his offensive damage potential.

Idk about someone but I have 5/65 s200 EM , want to use him for attack !

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    AdixRaj said:

Idk about someone but I have 5/65 s200 EM , want to use him for attack !

I used him on act 6, as well as cavalier difficulty, AQ map 6 and even AW sometimes.
    He is really useful, can destroy matches easily
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Sure but update Dormammu
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I condensed my buff idea to just the changes (and not the reasoning and such):

L1 Nullfies on each hit regardless of whether or not a buff was active on activation

L2 inflicts bleed and 3 consumable falter passives

Deterioration passives now increase the chance the defender’s mediums and unblockable specials will be a guaranteed crit by 5% each (removing the fury reduction ability)

Black tongue now inflicts AAR based on how many missions you had completed upon reaching 100 persuasion: 0 missions = 10%,
    1 mission = 30%, 2 missions = 50%, and 3 missions =70% AAR.

For each time the opponent misses, increase base attack by 1% (or some other damage ramp up mechanic for each miss)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    AdixRaj said:

I want to use him for attack , but he’s abyssmal even with double suicides

Why didn’t kabam get him right the first tune up ?

the very first set of changes really did nothing. I like cull more after the change and namor was a flat nerf but not huge. the buffs were useless though
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited October 2020

I would prefer if if he was a lot worse of defense and incredible on offense. Even though a lot of other characters have waited a long time, Ebony Maw is still so bad that he deserves a buff soon. Literally my r2 5 star iron fist hits harder than my level 1 6 star ebony maw