**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star rank 3 upgrade requirement for throne breaker

THEBOSS2244THEBOSS2244 Posts: 18
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I think this obligation should be lifted for the throne breaker. Cause s5 is really hard to find. I have 6 * r2 G99. I have 4500 pieces tech s5. It's hard to complete the rest.
Please remove this requirement
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

I think this obligation should be lifted for the throne breaker. Cause s5 is really hard to find. I have 6 * r2 G99. I have 4500 pieces tech s5. It's hard to complete the rest.

Pretty solid argument. I bet this is the one that will change their minds.
    If he sends them some tears in a box, they just might...
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Forget the T5CC, I still need a R3-worthy 6* lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    There is no more story content so can’t tie progression titles to it
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    ch4rn said:

ch4rn said:

For goodness sake, another one of these crying posts?

They've given the requirements of whats needed, the rest is up to you.
    Why don''t they just give it to players that have completed act 1? Would that make you happy?
    Up until cavalier the progession was purely based on story content. Why add a champion rank up requirement now and make the catalyst insanely rare, if the players are given a reliable way to form a t5cc of the class they want its alright ,but you have to open 2% or 10% for most of the time, and you have to get that 1 class where you have a r3 worthy champion, and you have to repeat this luck all the way up until you form a t5cc, at this point its more luck than any skill or involvement of the player,if one gets lucky he can form t5cc quickly...why make it rng based when players love this game and are willing to learn and adopt, requesting to change thronebreaker title requirements is in no way crying, if they reduce the amount of rng required to form a t5cc then this could be considered "cying".So before spouting your condescending reply on people's appeals learn to view everyone's situation from their point of view .
    My point of view stands for me, I really don't care what you think.
    Many people I've seen complaining about not having champs they want to rank do no even have a T5C to be able to use.

There isn't a gun being put on players heads to force them to take a champion to r3.
    No one knows when act 7 will be out, so there isn't a bench mark for progression as previous titles.

Yes it's only a game, but on the flip side, it's also a way for Kabam to further maximise their profits as the game is a business for them.
    If you don't care about what others think then why would you comment on someone's appeal, f2p players grind hard in the arena to save up 15k units and when deals like cybermonday or july 4th comeout their hard grind does not yield maximum value from their grind.5-6 months of grind and you get cavalier bundle while someone lucky enough to get a 6* r3 gets thronebreaker bundle,its things like this that make one pursue the title or the gun as you call it.

ch4rn said:

ch4rn said:

Why don''t they just give it to players that have completed act 1? Would that make you happy?
    Up until cavalier the progession was purely based on story content. Why add a champion rank up requirement now and make the catalyst insanely rare, if the players are given a reliable way to form a t5cc of the class they want its alright ,but you have to open 2% or 10% for most of the time, and you have to get that 1 class where you have a r3 worthy champion, and you have to repeat this luck all the way up until you form a t5cc, at this point its more luck than any skill or involvement of the player,if one gets lucky he can form t5cc quickly...why make it rng based when players love this game and are willing to learn and adopt, requesting to change thronebreaker title requirements is in no way crying, if they reduce the amount of rng required to form a t5cc then this could be considered "cying".So before spouting your condescending reply on people's appeals learn to view everyone's situation from their point of view .
    Many people I've seen complaining about not having champs they want to rank do no even have a T5C to be able to use.

There isn't a gun being put on players heads to force them to take a champion to r3.
    No one knows when act 7 will be out, so there isn't a bench mark for progression as previous titles.

Yes it's only a game, but on the flip side, it's also a way for Kabam to further maximise their profits as the game is a business for them.
    If you don't care about what others think then why would you comment on someone's appeal, f2p players grind hard in the arena to save up 15k units and when deals like cybermonday or july 4th comeout their hard grind does not yield maximum value from their grind.5-6 months of grind and you get cavalier bundle while someone lucky enough to get a 6* r3 gets thronebreaker bundle,its things like this that make one pursue the title or the gun as you call it.
    Maybe they should be using those units to oh I don't know, finish game content instead of worrying about offers
    You are aware of the rare rank up resources these offers give you right, which in turn helps player to progress forward, These offers are a very valuable upgrade to a player, if they wanted a revive fest they could've already done that.

ch4rn said:

ch4rn said:

Maybe they should be using those units to oh I don't know, finish game content instead of worrying about offers
    You are aware of the rare rank up resources these offers give you right, which in turn helps player to progress forward, These offers are a very valuable upgrade to a player, if they wanted a revive fest they could've already done that.
    People are seriously complaining about not being able to get offers tied to progression titles bc they're avoiding getting those titles by hoarding for offers, therefore stunting their own progression. Don't think that's a bit silly do you?
    Ok ,Lets say I agree with you they complete act 6.4 once ,what are the odds they get a r3 worthy 6* and they form a t5cc for it,its rng based ,1/6 chance to get what they want and they should get the same class in all the fragment crystals they open,don't you think its a bit unfair that some lucky people got 6* that is r3 worthy and formed its own t5cc while others on same progression level is missing either a r3 worthy champ or formed a wrong catalyst..how is this fair the lucky guy gets to enjoy the benefits of thronebreaker while another person who did same thing does'nt just because luck did'nt favor them? How do you suggest I use the units to get the t5cc i want.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

ch4rn said:

ch4rn said:

People are seriously complaining about not being able to get offers tied to progression titles bc they're avoiding getting those titles by hoarding for offers, therefore stunting their own progression. Don't think that's a bit silly do you?
    Ok ,Lets say I agree with you they complete act 6.4 once ,what are the odds they get a r3 worthy 6* and they form a t5cc for it,its rng based ,1/6 chance to get what they want and they should get the same class in all the fragment crystals they open,don't you think its a bit unfair that some lucky people got 6* that is r3 worthy and formed its own t5cc while others on same progression level is missing either a r3 worthy champ or formed a wrong catalyst..how is this fair the lucky guy gets to enjoy the benefits of thronebreaker while another person who did same thing does'nt just because luck did'nt favor them? How do you suggest I use the units to get the t5cc i want.
    Don't just finish it once. They already stated this title was originally going to be further into act 7 and meant for people with teams of R3s. They cut it to one. They're are avenues to get that and if you're not there yet or barely even getting to the possibility of getting that you're not the target demographic to begin with.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Someone making one pass through 6.4 doesn't need R3s. That's still 5* content. You can do Book 2 with 5*s now that story had easy mode stuck on it. They made the title much easier to get than originally intended. Yes that means there will be some people who just get lucky and slide by early but it still means it's far easier for everyone to get.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    its meant for people who either got lucky on their abyss/act6 t5cc or that have a lot of 6stars therefore many options to r3, they said u need to have act6 completed 1 run through, but the r3 requirement makes u wanna go further and do abyss completion or exploration and what not , i dont think its that bad, personally i got lucky with the t5cc but i know people who have abyss 100% and no r3s which is like the bottom of the pit in bad rng and its annoying, idk how you could balance it out but yeah they said multiple times it won't change.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★

If you only have 4,500 Tech T5CC - you aren’t ready for the Thronebreaker Title.

i rest my case
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    The players who don't spend, have 100% both Abyss and Act 6 and yet still don't have a R3 because of bad RNG, those would be the players getting the biggest shaft since they have the skill but Kabam tells them they're not good enough, or rather their acct isn't good enough (for the title). How many players like this are there actually? I'm sure Kabam knows but I think the number would be interesting.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

ch4rn said:

this has been explained in detail, why does it need to continue to be explained?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

The players who don't spend, have 100% both Abyss and Act 6 and yet still don't have a R3 because of bad RNG, those would be the players getting the biggest shaft since they have the skill but Kabam tells them they're not good enough, or rather their acct isn't good enough (for the title). How many players like this are there actually? I'm sure Kabam knows but I think the number would be interesting.

how do you get the shaft by not getting a title that is not targeted towards you?
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    Lormif said:

how do you get the shaft by not getting a title that is not targeted towards you?
    Interesting. I'll say this: At the end of the day it's all about how Kabam decides to reward the player base. You need to incentivize spending, but you also need to incentivize skill. AQ is a perfect example of incentivizing spending (sig stone deals, prestige). AW incentivizes skills but there are shady stuff that happens there too. Personally, I think there are more creative ways for them to balance these two things and they have missed opportunities. I think ultimately this is what ppl are actually arguing. They may look at this Thronebreaker requirement as a missed opportunity or an uncreative way of doing something.