**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can ghost be fixed please

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
AI can dash back right before first hit of sp2 connects but second hit still does. Of course the third hit always misses when this happens and the AI go in for a combo. I’m pretty sure this isn’t supposed to be the case.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I've noticed the AI throwing their specials when hitting into my phase. At that point, you're prepping to counter their misses, when you go in for an attack, they let go of their specials, and it's pretty much death.

Yeah it's really stupid :/
  • Hey there, do you have any footage of what exactly you're seeing?

Hey there, do you have any footage of what exactly you're seeing?

Hi and thanks for the response but atm I don’t, it’s really hard to film but it basically happens when the enemy is too far away for the first hit to connect, but the second hit connects anyway (just barely) and the third hit doesn’t leaving the enemy able to attack you if you are unlucky with the AI
    That and her missing the first hit, hitting the second but somehow missing the third too lol

I can pass this along to the rest of the team, but if you have any footage from this update, that would be helpful for the team to be able to replicate and investigate the issue.

Apologies but I have none :( thank you for passing it along though :)
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

I can pass this along to the rest of the team, but if you have any footage from this update, that would be helpful for the team to be able to replicate and investigate the issue.

I’ll get you footage from this update but it’s identical - nothing has changed.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Missing the first hit is normal as the AI can evade your specials ... it is not supposed to just stand there although it does in 90% of the cases ...

however, once she connects the 2nd hit, the 3rd hit should also connect.

AI evading specials isn’t “normal”... they don’t have dex even though for all intent and purpose, they are still dexing as shown in the video.
    dex or even evade are not the only ways to evade, shallow evade also works, which is just them moving out of the way before your hit, which seems to may be what happened here. There does not seem to be any bouncing off each other in terms of collisions that fail to make contact. It seems like just bad luck on the timing.
    Umm I don’t think AI can evade a special mid special after being hit
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

he didnt, the shallow evade was before the first hit, the wiff on the 3rd attack is an issue.
    Lormif said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

he didnt, the shallow evade was before the first hit, the wiff on the 3rd attack is an issue.
    That’s... literally what my post is about