**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else getting 0 5* from cavalier daily card?

I usually have decent luck with cavalier crystals, but I recently bought the cavalier daily card and have gotten a couple 4* and the rest 3*. It seems the drop rate isnt whats suggested. Was wondering how many other ppl were having the same drop rates. Yes i know its crystal by crystal but have never had this bad of luck with these. I know ill never buy another one again though.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I’ve pulled a few 5 stars recently.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Stees82 said:

I usually have decent luck with cavalier crystals, but I recently bought the cavalier daily card and have gotten a couple 4* and the rest 3*. It seems the drop rate isnt whats suggested. Was wondering how many other ppl were having the same drop rates. Yes i know its crystal by crystal but have never had this bad of luck with these. I know ill never buy another one again though.

I pulled several from the instant and 1 from the daily. Remember each crystal has its own chances.
  • Sounds like RNG to me
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    1 five out of of 3 or 4 crystals so far. 1 four star. The other(s) were 3 star
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I've gotten a 5* nexus crystal already.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I popped the first 5 and got a 6* Void, my first ever 6* from a cav. I even had the science awakening gem ready, along with 60 stones. Now I just need the T5CC to R3 him.

This is not an endorsement of cavs, I just finally got lucky.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Still only 11% for a 5*. Cav crystal deal has 22 crystals so far, so 7.7% chance you pull no 5* in that time. Not great, but that's still about 1 in 13 people who will see that.

If you include the 6*, it's 12% total, so 4.67% of people, meaning about 1 in 22 people.

If everyone in your alliance had bought the deal, on average, at least one of you would have seen what you've pulled. It's unlucky, but nothing unexpected.

But certainly, if you don't like what you got, feel free not to buy the offers in the future.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Necro thread, never mind.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Save your units
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Stees82 said:

You mean save your $70? These cards are a scam

some of my ally mates have pulled a decent number of 5* and I don't think they're whales
  • Stees82 said:

You mean save your $70? These cards are a scam

Your first problem was that you assumed you'd get any 5*'s at all.

Answer: It's RNG, and you get what you get for the $ you paid. Look at the odds... they aren't that great, so what did you expect? You have bad luck, that's all (do a search and you'll see 100 other posts with people complaining the same thing). If you don't like the odds, why are you buying it?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I pulled my first and only 5* from a Cav/GMC and I’ve been UC as long as I can remember.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    I haven't pulled any 5s from them yet, but I did get a 6* HT from the first 5 that you get right away, so I can't really complain.

I knew what I was getting into when I bought the deal, and lately any purchases I've been making have only been for things that will (hopefully) advance my account's progression (don't really need units right now).

I know it's not a great deal, but once I broke down the cost versus buying crystals with units, I figured why not.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i too popped the first 5 and got a 6* Longshot .. since then... NADA lol
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I gotten a 6* stealthy and 2 5*s. Others were 3*. RNG is a killer
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    I have literally gotten 1 4 star and all 3* lol.. never again