**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why again i can't find to get a four star champion in premium hero crystal?

To the committee of marvel contest of champion it's my request that since the beginning i have been opening premium hero crsytal i am enable to find a four star champion please ensure that the next a play the gsme it ensure chances for 4 star 50% my account name is shakib shaikh

Comments

• JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    It doesn't work that way. It will never work that way. They're not going to add code to the game to make one specific player get something from a crystal.

The reason you haven't gotten a 4* from a PHC is because they're very rare. It's not unusual to go a long time without getting one. They never promised that you'd get one that way. They never said it was a reliable way to get 4* champions.

There are other ways to get them, like collections 4* shards from events, alliance events, and arenas. Work on those.
  • dapps2godapps2go Posts: 19
    Ive had 3 4* from PHCs in the last week. its all down to luck.
  • just keep trying
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I pulled two in the same batch two days ago.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    A youtuber opened 500 PHCs (from shards) the other day. He received only FOUR 4-star champions. Most people would guess that if you opened 500 you'd earn anywhere from 3-8 four-star heroes.

In other words, it'll happen if you keep going. Just make sure you NEVER buy PHCs - it's the worst investment imaginable. I've been playing since June and I've earned 12-15 four stars from PHCs.

What I would suggest, however, is that you think about restarting the game so you can earn some champs from the basic arena and build up a stable of 4-star heroes instead...

• MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Sheikh9821 wrote: »
    To the committee of marvel contest of champion it's my request that since the beginning i have been opening premium hero crsytal i am enable to find a four star champion please ensure that the next a play the gsme it ensure chances for 4 star 50% my account name is shakib shaikh

Even at 50%, it's still possible to open 100 crystals without a 4*. Not likely but still possible.

• Kabam,plz listen to me,its really important,I just want to say,I only have got 2 4stars from premiums and I have been playing for an year.Plz the next time if I would open up a crystal,please ensure that it is a 4star hero,please Kabam,with regards,and tears in my eyes,please kabam,account name-Champion Zaid
    (Try to get me a good and a new 4star)(like gambit)U know.........
    But please ensure that
    I hope u will understand
    What I m trying to say
  • I m going to open a grandmaster crystal on-28/09/2017,please make sure that it is at least a 4star or a 5star,or get me a 4star because since I started playing the game,I have got literally nothing out of premiums.Hope u would understand
    So next time,when I will open a premium,please can it be a 4star?
    Please with respect
    Account name-Champion Zaid
  • To the committe of marvel contest of champions,since I have been playing the game I have got nothing from premiums except 2stars,and I am unable to find 4stars in the premiums and I cant play 4star arena as I m weak,so please ensure that next time,when I will open a premium it would give me a 4star,Please kabam,my account name is-Champion Zaid
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    To the committeeeeez of mervils
    i don't like crystals, they are drugs like meth. I don't like want collect, just give me all champeens when log in kthx plz bye now

EL. OH. EL.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    @ChampionZaid you realise that making 3 comments on someones post trying to make fun of them spamming their post with what is basically harassment is against the rules right?
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    lol i got a 4 star Spider Gwen today from a premium
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    @ChampionZaid you realise that making 3 comments on someones post trying to make fun of them spamming their post with what is basically harassment is against the rules right?

don't pick on him. just look at his previous posts, clearly english isn't @ChampionZaid's first or second language. Google translate is not an ally of his, clearly.
  • ChampionZaidChampionZaid Posts: 21
    edited September 2017
    To the committe of marvel contest of champions,since i have started playing this game i am unable to find 4stars from premiums,so the next time when i will open a premium can it ensure a 4star,please or at least 75%chances for a 4star?Please Kabam hope u will understand
    My account name is-Champion Zaid
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    edited September 2017
    To be fair.. since 12.0 I've not gotten a single 4* from a shard PHC (over 3000 opened I believe). I also used to get 1-3 3* for every 10 opened.. that's now like 1 3* in every 30-40 opened.... people can call it bad luck, but I have doubts... In that same time period (since 12.0) I have gotten 4-5 4* from fully formed PHC, and I've opened maybe 200 of those tops since march.
  • To the committe of marvel contest of champions,since i have started playing this game i am unable to find 4stars from premiums,so the next time when i will open a premium can it ensure a 4star,please or at least 75%chances for a 4star?Please Kabam hope u will understand

please stop trolling all of us
  • Sorry I wont trolll now,I didnt knew the rules because I m new here,sorry once again
  • @Imac7065 I wont troll now sorry
  • @klobberintyme I wont troll now sorry
  • @Skimbobbor sorry I wont troll
  • Imac7065 wrote: »
    To the committe of marvel contest of champions,since i have started playing this game i am unable to find 4stars from premiums,so the next time when i will open a premium can it ensure a 4star,please or at least 75%chances for a 4star?Please Kabam hope u will understand

please stop trolling all of us

I didnt knew the rules
  • J226J226 Posts: 8
    Yeah you might as well give that foolishness up, they’re not going to write code to get you something for free. The whole point of those PHCs is to get people to keep trying to get a three or four star hero by spending money on them. I’ve never gotten one, would either get duplicates or get two star ones. I’ve literally watched the PHC act like it was going to stop on a 4*, and jump and hit a 2* instead. It’s rigged, end of story.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    2 of my last 3 PHCs were 4* champs this morning: Star Lord and Vision (AoU).

They are there, just really rare.
  • Also consider the chances. It is less likely to pull a 4 star from a PHC shard but more likely to pull a 4 star from PHC spent with units.
  • Unless ur name is Seatin Man Of Legends.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    This is an English forum
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Just rolled another Rocket Dup. First one in a while. It comes and goes. Sometimes I have a string of good luck. Sometimes I go months in between them.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    It doesn't work that way. It will never work that way. They're not going to add code to the game to make one specific player get something from a crystal.

And yet, they aknowledge that "there are many factors" that determine your pull from a crystal. (Many as in "not only luck or randomness")

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Spino wrote: »

And yet, they aknowledge that "there are many factors" that determine your pull from a crystal. (Many as in "not only luck or randomness")

No. Many factors as in the type of Crystal and the Drop Rates of that type. Not that they are being influenced. The factors are the numerical percentages that go into the RNG.
  • F317F317 Posts: 78
    I just opened 10 PHCs and all of them are 2*s. So sad.