**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rich the Man.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I'm shilling for Rich the Man. His content is quite good and useful. YT is screwing him over and he's wondering if he should just give it up. Please pop over to his YT chan and throw a like on this video to show him we would miss him if he goes. Let's give the young man some support.

https://youtu.be/k-DxWhqvhmc

Idk if this violates any TOS or anything here, but he needs our support.

Comments

• Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    dont leave us, we need you more than ever, Frank. And Rich, dont u dare to quit doing yt content! Much love from your Od1n gang
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'm still curious about how YouTubers are being implied in the scams.
    HI_guys said:

He's not involved in any scam. It's something with the algorithm. And let's face it. YouTube is not exactly the most transparent or friendly to smaller creators
    I didn't say he was or he wasn't. I was curious about how YouTubers are implied. Most probably it was reported, which is the main way videos are Flagged on YouTube. It's curious to me because it can be anything from people commenting and advertising such services, to giving shout-outs to people connected with it. It's curious to me is all. I like Rich. I'm not implying anything. Something isn't adding up. YouTube has pretty clear guidelines.
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

He's not involved in any scam. It's something with the algorithm. And let's face it. YouTube is not exactly the most transparent or friendly to smaller creators
    I didn't say he was or he wasn't. I was curious about how YouTubers are implied. Most probably it was reported, which is the main way videos are Flagged on YouTube. It's curious to me because it can be anything from people commenting and advertising such services, to giving shout-outs to people connected with it. It's curious to me is all. I like Rich. I'm not implying anything. Something isn't adding up. YouTube has pretty clear guidelines.
    I see. But YouTube policies aren't always crystal clear. We have small creators getting their videos removed due to copyright claims even though they used literally zero external content.

And let's stop. Thread about rich
    Copyright can also be background music. In an event, I have some understanding about YouTube. Which is why I was wondering.
    I have no idea why you're being argumentative for no reason, but there's always something behind actions. Whether it's accurate or not. Identifying what it is benefits any argument to said actions. I'm actually trying to help, not just complain about "The Man".
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Rally all the likes and subscribes - lets tell youtube to eff off
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Wow, Al Smizzle on Rich the Mans Channel. Living the Smizlife.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I'm surprised no one has tagged him yet. He should know we're all here to support him. @RichTheMan

Edit: Someone has, I missed that.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Gotta say he is my favourite Youtuber. Even listen to his podcast while I’m driving to work (yea I’m actually that sad 😂)