**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ronin

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
I have a rank 5 5 star Ronin and I think he is under appreciated in MCOC. His ability to gain cruelty, immunity, block proficiency, and high crit rating/damage should be recognized more throughout the MCOC community. Is there anyone else who agrees - or is this just me?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I love Ronin, he’s on my list to take to r5 (He’s at r4) right now but I’m holding off because I’m hoping to pull him as a six star and r2 him instead since he doesn’t need his awakened ability
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Got him as 5* from anniversary and I'm thinking of R4ing him. Idk tho how practically useful he is, but sure feels fun to play and has interesting abilities. He looks amazing, but I think I need some help with how to play him
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    I pulled him a few weeks ago but don't know much about him. Most people just say "get 7 charges and fire sp3 for max damage". But I'm more interested in knowing about his utilities. Having read his description I find him interesting as an attacker in AW, but haven't tried yet.

Some opinion antd tips from Ronin users?
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    He’s great with suicide masteries. I find him really fun and definitely underrated. Admittedly, I use him more for damage than utility.
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    @Masterpuff Thank you a lot! Very interesting!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    I have r2 ronin. , he’s very good and very under rated
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I’m going to update my Ronin info here.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    He’s definitely undervalued. I’m not sure it’s quite to the extent you make out, but he definitely is to a decent degree. Unfortunately I don’t have a 5 or 6 star to properly judge for myself though
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

Pro-Tip: When you get to 6 cruelties, don’t leave that stance and activate the 7th cruelty until you’re ready for Sp3. You can easily stay in your stance by doing MLLLL combos.

Once you get 3 bars, switch to a different stance to activate the 7th cruelty and passive precision, parry the opponent (if easily possible) and THEN launch Sp3 immediately.

After the Sp3 is over, go in for the attack and get to your Sp2 ASAP.

That way you maximize the time you have both your passive precision and fury up at the same time, increasing damage even more. Otherwise, the passive precision can sometimes expire before you get to Sp3.

You can also just retrigger the precision after it expires and then launch the sp3. Much easier and more damage