**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mr.Fantastic... is fantastic!

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
I want to say start off by saying I play in T4 wars or T5 wars. I thought I would use mr fantastic for synergy with she hulk. All of a sudden, I’m using Mr.F and putting in work.

Because the timers are longer in war, he has time to ramp up safely. He is a stubborn attacker so he mitigates the stubborn node.

He has stagger for the trouble fights.

He has taunt for the trouble fights

He has petrify, increased shock damage, and reduces power.

I don’t know how, but he has made my team of AW attackers. Let’s not forget about the Orr fight abilities that you can add on to make him even more of a beast for your attacker or himself! Any question, feel free to ask!

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    In what scenarios would he be good for questing in Act 6 or can EQ? I usually run Colossus/OR/EF and then a couple others.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I have him awakened at 6* r1. Should I realistically rank him up if I already have 5* Torch, Cap IW, Quake, and Void all ranked up?
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I have him awakened at 6* r1. Should I realistically rank him up if I already have 5* Torch, Cap IW, Quake, and Void all ranked up?

He can synergize really well with Void (Torch and Cap as well to a lesser extent) as he can help him generate more debuffs but you don't need to rank him further to do that.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Definitely worth the R2. You do need a little time to get him going , but I been very pleased with him.

His carful study debuffs reduce special attacks by 75% .

I didn’t understand how useful this ability was until you start doing tougher quest.
    Monke said:

He needs to be the highest sig you can get him to for maximum damage output

You do know his awakened ability increases power gain and evade chance right?
    Well, his big damage comes from the SP3 loop, you get that crazy power gain with the dupe and can throw your specials very very often , so his DPS goes up significantly. Especially the SP2
    I will say this.

He is not a perfect champ, and there are better science champs, but the more you use him the more attached to him you become.

Here are the cons:

Without dupe - slow damage ramp up all utility

Tenacity opponents or debuff immune champs he sucks against

Reliant on parrry.

Highly benefits from invisible woman(who is a tough character to play)

Monke said:

Texas_11 said:

Monke said:

Well, his big damage comes from the SP3 loop, you get that crazy power gain with the dupe and can throw your specials very very often , so his DPS goes up significantly. Especially the SP2
    Imo, awakened ability doesn't do much, as I use his sp3 really only once, and then the fights over, or he at least puts some debuffs on the opponent for my Hulkbuster to use to beat up opponents

Since Cosmic Ghost Rider can't dex, I'm wondering if Mister Fantastic can help with his abilities in a boss fight🧐

Every one has an opinion, what it sounds like you are saying is his ability isn’t necessary to have, which is true. But that it doesn’t do much is an understatement, he has a crazy power gain increase that’s noticeable and can help you out it DPS the opponent.

What would Mr.F do for his abilities? Sorry if I’m missing something about CGR aside from dex.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Only if you have the other F4 members at a decent rank. He is best with the whole team and his awakened ability is amazing in long fights. He is great to have as a synergy piece too for Void specifically and a few others.
    Monke said:

Texas_11 said:

Monke said:

Texas_11 said:

Monke said:

Imo, awakened ability doesn't do much, as I use his sp3 really only once, and then the fights over, or he at least puts some debuffs on the opponent for my Hulkbuster to use to beat up opponents

Since Cosmic Ghost Rider can't dex, I'm wondering if Mister Fantastic can help with his abilities in a boss fight🧐

Every one has an opinion, what it sounds like you are saying is his ability isn’t necessary to have, which is true. But that it doesn’t do much is an understatement, he has a crazy power gain increase that’s noticeable and can help you out it DPS the opponent.

What would Mr.F do for his abilities? Sorry if I’m missing something about CGR aside from dex.
    Similar to ghost rider
    CGR gains judgements. These judgements get triggered by buffs. One buff he gains is from an Sp2 which triggers precision which grants him almost guaranteed crits, but if he dexes, it grants CGR a precision and triggers the judgment. With Mr Fantastic reducing the damage, it could make CGR easy to use
    Ahhh okay, I see the interaction. You would have to use Mr.F to get the careful study passive first then bring him in. But that would work out very well.
    BeroMan said:

I have him at rank 3 and agree he is a very cool character. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ddL98TQoHo&t

Wish I took him up
    Instead of IW. She is always on defense.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

He really is amazing. Amazing power control once ramped up with the debuffs, very nice damage with the fury on the sp3, buff control, fantastic synergies and the cross fight ability is underrated
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    Is he worth ranking and using without any synergies?
    Amadeo01 said:

Is he worth ranking and using without any synergies?

He is very useful without synergies but the invisible woman synergy is extremely helpful. Unduped , he is more of your utility guy that can do everything but not real damage.

Example; when I had to fight CGR in last months EQ I was able to tank his SP1 and SP2 and it wouldn’t hurt me. Saved me
    Items.

This thread is pretty old , so if you have any questions you can dm me