**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.2 Class Gate Restrictions

Can we get an adjustment to the "Class Specified" gates? For example one the paths require Four 5* Skill Champions. I ask that this be changed to Four 5* "AND/OR" 6* Skill Champions. The same goes for the other Classes as well. I would to be able to clear the paths using both 5 and 6 stars.

Comments

• JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    @Kabam Miike any chance the team can look this over and reevaluate?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Glad I won't be doing exploration anytime soon
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

The biggest offender here is 6.2.5.
    I'm being serious here, what was Kabam thinking when they designed the 6.2.5 gates with Do Not Go Gentle

I explored it and I will never understand why you cannot use 6 star champions of the same class - does that not hinder game progression?

Money will always be your true answer from Kabam not matter where from your speak
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Unio77 said:

Glad I won't be doing exploration anytime soon

Ooh ooh ah ah? Fellow monke?
    Ooh ooh ah ah indeed.

I have rejected my Homo sapiens ways and have looked for something more...primal.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Kabam can you just remove the class gate in general for act 6
    edited October 2020
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey @JDunk2291 !

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for reaching out!

While we will not be making any immediate changes to the Act 6 content, we have noted your feedback for future reference.

Thank you again for taking the time to pass along your thoughts to us. We look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers!

I appreciate that
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey @JDunk2291 !

While we will not be making any immediate changes to the Act 6 content, we have noted your feedback for future reference.

Thank you again for taking the time to pass along your thoughts to us. We look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers!

Kabam announced in the roadmap that attack values for paths and bosses would be reduced in 6.1 and 6.2. Why did Kabam abandon that plan, and why did it take 3 months for it to be said?
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    It really makes no sense why they wouldn't allow 6* to qualify for the class specific gates initially. At the time of implementation it was much harder to get 6* so there would be no reason to force someone to bring a 5* if they had the same version as a 6*. I remember at the time I had a 6* Corvus but not a 5* Corvus and couldn't use him for the cosmic gates. It was infuriating.
    Even tho administration addressed this and I appreciate the reply...it sucks that I still have to wait to kno if they even will make this adjustment to the gates. Questioning if I should use my resources to rank up a 5* semi good mutant champion for a single path when I have a 6* Sunspot but can't use him for the class gates
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Even tho administration addressed this and I appreciate the reply...it sucks that I still have to wait to kno if they even will make this adjustment to the gates. Questioning if I should use my resources to rank up a 5* semi good mutant champion for a single path when I have a 6* Sunspot but can't use him for the class gates

The Gates are very specific. It's not 5* and up.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hey @JDunk2291 !

Kabam announced in the roadmap that attack values for paths and bosses would be reduced in 6.1 and 6.2. Why did Kabam abandon that plan, and why did it take 3 months for it to be said?
    They've already answered that. It wasn't needed.