**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need suggestions for new 5* r4 from Meh choices since i want to have a bleed champ in my roster

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Need suggestions for new 5* r4 from Meh choices since i want to have a bleed champ in my roster 28 votes

OML
25%
10or_StrongKill_GreyDeaconArsozCrcrcrcCowabungaYodabolt21 7 votes
DOMINO ( RNG and more RNG i hate her but can rank her since i have the other 2 boys )
21%
TendersquadCupidmanveertherealKevanproGThicco_ModeSneakyWarrior 6 votes
GWENPOOL
39%
DNA3000TheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴MitriaxAleorCowboyschamploo1EtjamaYcatsanaLysis_Negative_100HavocGamer49 11 votes
KILLMOMGER
14%
O_Deadpool_OOmedenn[Deleted User]hefy2000 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    OML
    Killmonger is the best champ in this poll, however if you are looking for bleed damage only, then OML or Gwenpool are the ways to go. I prefer OML, but you really cant go wrong with anyone.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    DOMINO ( RNG and more RNG i hate her but can rank her since i have the other 2 boys )
    she can hit like 30K+ bleeds
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Killmonger is the best champ in this poll, however if you are looking for bleed damage only, then OML or Gwenpool are the ways to go. I prefer OML, but you really cant go wrong with anyone.

It's tough between GP and OML amd i still can't decide lol ..
    Monke said:

Him or OML. Both have insane damage with bleeds, although OML has better bleed damage. Killmonger can be used in Act 6 tho

I have champs when it comes to utlities ..so i wasn't leaning much towards KM, but then i have Void and WS as well
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if you specifically want a bleed champ, domino's isn't super accessible but it's very potent
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    OML
    OML
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    GWENPOOL
    On second glance, probably OML. Domino's bleeds are very unreliable and KM's don't stack. OML's bleeds are probably the most powerful/reliable though I personally believe Gwenpool to be the better chp which is why I chose her.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    GWENPOOL
    I think if you specifically want a "bleed champ" Gwenpool is overwhelmingly the best choice. She has the best chance to apply bleeds and stack bleeds. If you need a bleed champ, odds are it is for some situation where you either need as much bleed damage as possible or for bleeds to be up as often as possible. I think Gwenpool is the best choice to cover both bases reasonably well.
    edited October 2020
    DNA3000 said:

I think if you specifically want a "bleed champ" Gwenpool is overwhelmingly the best choice. She has the best chance to apply bleeds and stack bleeds. If you need a bleed champ, odds are it is for some situation where you either need as much bleed damage as possible or for bleeds to be up as often as possible. I think Gwenpool is the best choice to cover both bases reasonably well.

I hear ya ...