**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Ægon good for avg player?

MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled 5* Ægon from dual crystal, i have a skill AG too, along with ~120 skill rank up gem. Should i rank him up and use the resources on him? He is good I know, specially in longer fights but for an average player like me who might get hit and looses on his combos should i rank him up? and use my only skill AG on him?
P.S: Don't have hit monkey or NF and whenever i will get NF will use my only Generic AG on him. I recently become a Cavalier (currently on act 6.2.4) and my top 5 champs are Corvus, CapIW, Omega, Colossus and Warlock all r5.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    its a no brainer. ofc you should. if you are at 6.2.4 holding a combo shouldnt be too much of a difficulty. if anything, aegon will help you become a more skilled player as you are forced to hold your combo to access the big boy damage. hes also seriously useful in 6.3 and 6.4 so you def should invest in him. if you want a bit of safety when you play him, may as well add proxima or star lord on your team for that combo shield.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    I would take him to r5. Considering your team, suicides isn’t great for fury and I’d take Ægon over him in that scenario. Don’t get me wrong, fury is great, but Ægon can do awesome things. Also you have a generic for fury in case you ever pull him. Fury doesn’t need sigs so don’t worry about that.

I say do it. Chuck all the sigs too
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Thank you all.. Pretty evident from the comments that i should rank him up and use my resources on him without a doubt.. Going ahead with it👍🏻
    Thanks again
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

Its up to you, I honestly think hit monkey and fury are better champs than him. He is really good at abyss and long fights, but how many people actually uses him outside of that content?

Hit monkey is like a skill corvus and fury is the best skill champ in the game and its not even close. I would wait if I were you, but there is no guarantee you will pull hit monkey or nick anytime soon.

Up to you. If you are worried about keeping a combo then why waste the resources?

He’s my MVP in act 6 actually. Used him a ton, especially the later stuff.

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I don´t consider cavalier as average...

For the real average player, I wouldn't recommend Aegon. I did use awakening gem on my 5*, because one day I will be skilled enough and he will take me through content.
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Definitely u should go for it he's going be very good lol aol stuff everyone knows that but he also has some value in act 6 and i use my 5 65 aegon in cavalier difficulty buffed up path for fun sometimes
    1st fight does take time but pretty much rest all fights finish within a min or so