**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you guys want buffed more?

The champs that I want to be buffed after falcon and gambit.

Who do you guys want buffed more? 85 votes

Sentry
5%
razieldrakeWARLORDKDSuperFlash10OmedennThe_Sentry06 5 votes
Daredevil
9%
X_ScottFineDogMaiicolDiazThefire13RookiieBlackTuranRDMNHavocGamer49 8 votes
Hulk
8%
TendersquadNojokejaymBrokenRJustice_209O_Deadpool_OTripleBPlinko 7 votes
Groot
18%
RaganatorThunderGodX_Factor_AgentLeathersmw2017MathewjdkddkxkRU11011LeoZedRenaxqqChewie420MCOCHazzaXguard77SkyLord7000CrcrcrcCowabungaYodabolt21RayMonDx 16 votes
Spiderman Miles morales
11%
JBC8910or_StrongStarKillerVIIAkkarin23Blackshadow0203DoubleTsquaredTheInfintySpideyFunkoSuperiorSymbioteValentinos13 10 votes
Juggernaut
11%
GmonkeyMoot4LifeDarkDuelistBerjibsPdogg614MaxLeeBlack_SwanGr8TonyStarkPuttPuttAGYAAT 10 votes
Civil warrior
9%
Hammerbro_64PrimeSaviour_27Lmaocx23433Denslo500JragonMaster170DigletGamingTheBair123 8 votes
Deadpool xforce
9%
SceptilemaniacCyborgNinja135KevanproGThanks_D19AmnetiesRiptideGhost12Shannok 8 votes
Warmachine
1%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Others (specify)
14%
K1lltasticLiss_Bliss_TheHoodedDormammuRisenfromhellWRIRK00shMaanArsozVendemiaireFluffy_pawsYTBigSShøckerThebombsquad1 12 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Spiderman Miles morales
    Everyone else has something going for them.

Except Miles.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Others (specify)
    Anihilus
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Others (specify)
    Ebony Maw, Dormammu, Iron Fist
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    fixit, joe for no particular reason
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Daredevil
    DD because he's my favorite Marvel character and also Skill is probably the worst class and could use some more viable champs.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Others (specify)
    I'd like to change my answer. Apparently Domino is trash therefore she needs a buff. Iron Fist is fine as he is, he has armor break on basic attacks.
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Others (specify)
    Phoenix
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Others (specify)
    Joe Fixit. It’s sad how bad he is.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Juggernaut

Everyone else has something going for them.

Except Miles.

miles at least has the venom blast thing, juggernaut has literally nothing in him besides stuff that requires him to get hit and an 8 second stagger on a heavy attack.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry
    SENTRY
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Everybody here deserves a buff. Except Elsa.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Iron fist, abomination (if they buff him they should buff hulk at the same time) and electro
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Others (specify)
    Rhino

I don't think Rhino needs as much of an overhaul as some characters but I think he's a character that can have a really unique play style. A couple things I think they could add are a vulnerability debuff somewhere in his kit. I think adding passive fury on his 1st medium attack that scaled with how far way you were when you dashed in would be cool (sort of like nova and his power gain). Maybe add a guaranteed crit when striking with a 2nd medium while the opponent is pinned against the wall. SP3 could activate a frenzy state where all his hits inflicts additional physical damage and his first medium increases to guaranteed unlockable for a period of time. Sneak in 1 piece of actually viable end game content utility and he'd be alright
    Spiderman Miles morales
    Kill_Grey said:

Does the Champion need a buff?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Yes he does. He is the definition of Alliance War Defense Fodder along with BPCW and Korg. All 3 were designed to be pain in the ass and eventually counters came and they are virtually useless. Also as a 6 star he's virtually useless because he needs his dupe or else with the second lowest base attack in game hits worse than groot
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

He's kinda impractical to use. The furies are too short without synergies.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    I’d like to be buff.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Spiderman Miles morales
    With miles new game coming this would be a perfect time to buff him(and I have him as a 5 star)
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Monke said:

FRITO_Man said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yes he does. He is the definition of Alliance War Defense Fodder along with BPCW and Korg. All 3 were designed to be pain in the ass and eventually counters came and they are virtually useless. Also as a 6 star he's virtually useless because he needs his dupe or else with the second lowest base attack in game hits worse than groot
    Korg can actually put in work. Just get to an sp3, armor break, and deal very good damage. Some have done 75K special 3s with him, and also pretty much stay unblockable the entire fight. Although he does need a tune up
    Did you mention the myriad of synergies he needs for that to even happen
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Others (specify)
    Would love a Karnak buff and overhaul on his sp1
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Others (specify)
    Venompool. Mostly because I love Venompool anyways, and R5'd him before other actual god-tier champs, and want him to be better :D

In actuality, he's fun to play, has great sustain, and is good against rage nodes. Still not sure why he's in meme tier on most lists.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Iron Fist bc I just pulled a 6*.

Yes, except add duped before 6* for my reasoning there
    Spiderman Miles morales

With miles new game coming this would be a perfect time to buff him(and I have him as a 5 star)

and there’s a chance he’s in Spider-Man 3...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior
    Ebony Maw and Civil Warrior are probably my two picks. A TM update would be nice as well.
  • YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    Others (specify)
    i want champions to be buffed based on how powerful they are in the comics. Since magneto is an omega level mutant, he got buffed. Storm is an omega level mutant too. She should also get buffed. And jean too. And maybe Nightcrawler, but he isnt as powerful as storm or jean
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior
    Civil Warrior NEEDS to be buffed. He united the contest!