**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.4.4 Modok Counter

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Title. Have ghost, bwcv, sentinel, sorcerer supreme and g2099.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Ghost’s hits after phasing can be auto-blocked. If you have a quake, she’ll work. I recommend parrying, and then just do MM when he’s still stunned
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    you can parry heavy with Ghost, G2099, Sentinel. even your mystics are viable options. most of the time i just parry, heave MODOK. do you have a Wasp that could taxi along the ride? would make a Ghost takedown all the more easier.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    if you hav an elektra, she works great cuz her heavy hits 4 times, the amount of times it takes to remove his peepee shield
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    magneto red isn't better than elektra
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Ghost could work, but there are better options. I used quake.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Ghost’s hits after phasing can be auto-blocked. If you have a quake, she’ll work. I recommend parrying, and then just do MM when he’s still stunned

Even though ghost’s guaranteed crits can’t be evaded they can be auto-blocked. This modok boss was the most costly boss for me in 5.4 unit wise.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m planning on using magneto and ghost by parry heavying with wasp synergy to take him down during exploration
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Personally, the worst quest for 5.4 100% has to be ultron, there are some real nasty lanes there. Modok comes in second so for exploration I would personally recommend fury, quake or any standard true strike/modok counter. Keep in mind that his nodes make his flux almost permanent and you have to heavy
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Magneto if he isnt stun immune i don't remember
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I’m planning on using magneto and ghost by parry heavying with wasp synergy to take him down during exploration

Just bring a synergy so her specials are unblockable...

Parry-heavy is all you need to do. I used 5* SL r4 for this fight.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel makes this fight a joke.
  • If you phase one hit and immediately medium you won’t get auto blocked as it counts as an intercept.

The only thing to be aware is that you will get auto blocked trying to punish his sp1 if you phase it.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Guys i have finished him he was easy lol