**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Probability of One Shot MODOK on mini stun reflection node tier 2 war

AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
Using Unawakened rank 5 Domino
Rank 2 6 star unawakened thor ragnarog
rank 5 BWCV Awakened

node is pol ka dot and stun reflection

Probability of One Shot MODOK on mini stun reflection node tier 2 war 18 votes

Domino 100%
16% 3 votes
BWCV 100%
11% 2 votes
Thor Rag 100%
0% 0 votes
None of those can Solo that fight
38% 7 votes
Domino 50% maybe
11% 2 votes
BWCV 50% ??
22% 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Sort out the planning And get a corvus with proxy, nick or maybe a killmonger there
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Sort out the planning And get a corvus with proxy, nick or maybe a killmonger there

a guy from our opponent war using one of those champs to solo that modok without losing any health
  • Options
    DrainbamagedDrainbamaged Posts: 28
    I know it's a bit late now, but any of those champs can solo that fight if the summoner has decent skills.

Domino - if you can get her lucky and modok unlucky, she can cause all kinds of debuffs for power if you get the spacing down,

Bwcv - you can throw a heavy from the other side of the arena and place stacking damaging debuffs and get power that way, throw 1-2, go in for an intercept, hit twice back off go in again etc,

I don't have a Thor rags, so I don't know if he can inflict a shock or bleed debuff, but if he can, he will ultimately hit his sp2 or sp3, etc...
  • Options

I know it's a bit late now, but any of those champs can solo that fight if the summoner has decent skills.

Domino - if you can get her lucky and modok unlucky, she can cause all kinds of debuffs for power if you get the spacing down,

Bwcv - you can throw a heavy from the other side of the arena and place stacking damaging debuffs and get power that way, throw 1-2, go in for an intercept, hit twice back off go in again etc,

I don't have a Thor rags, so I don't know if he can inflict a shock or bleed debuff, but if he can, he will ultimately hit his sp2 or sp3, etc...

the player who took that fight was a cheater dude. your explanation only works for BWCV.

Domino, how you'll get lucky while you have no power gain to reach 1 bar power ???
    BWCV, try it your self in AW throwing random heavy with aggresive MODOK. lol
    Thor, NO. learn his ability again.

• Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Claire can as she can put poison / incinerate to turn off the stun shield ... after that it is +200% damage on stun so damage goes through the roof

But some intercepting is required with good timing to get the first poison going

go try your self in AW change that BWCV stance to poison immune against an aggressive modok. no way you can reach your last light attack lol