**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Strongest Mystic Champion

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
Couldn't add more options like morningstar and other champs due to limitations of poll options

Strongest Mystic Champion 49 votes

Doctor Doom
77%
zuffyLvernon15JBC89ThatGuyYouSaw235RahultripathiLovejoy72KDSuperFlash10RockypantherxEtjamadynastyhowlTotalMonster109dangarang122MathewjdkddkxkAaronc94Sarvanga1_TripleByücel53ILLUSION8EdeuinkOctoberstack 38 votes
Longshot
0%
Mojo
0%
Claire Voyant
14%
Kill_GreyChampSlayerTRONG94RU11011Amadordegamer99TheMailmannRayaan_2000 7 votes
Sorcerer supreme
2%
Soulcrisher 1 vote
Symbiote Supreme
2%
SneakyWarrior 1 vote
Dragon Man
0%
Sasquatch
0%
Magik
2%
Santa_Psyche 1 vote
Other(Mention)Ghost Rider, Doctor Voodoo, Mornigstar
2%
TheBestinTuakau 1 vote

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Claire Voyant
    Oh boy, I can't wait for *checks previous comment* mutant and skill.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Even wit suicides on I found myself using doom more, though I guess it’s 6*r3 vs 5-65
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/229959/strongest-combined-class-champion#latest
    Monke said:

RU11011 said:

No
    We need universal class
    Between Nameless Thanos, Nameless collector, Maestro, Collector, and the Grandmaster. There might be more, IDK tho
    /s
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    its obv doom but i had to give my boy some love.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    shield456 said:

Stop spaming the forum, dude! Enough with these 'strongest'-posts!

Get the heck out of here
    bro can you calm it on the strongest champ posts
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Other(Mention)Ghost Rider, Doctor Voodoo, Mornigstar
    I think we're forgetting about the real strongest mystics: Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Monke said:

RU11011 said:

No
    We need universal class
    Between Nameless Thanos, Nameless collector, Maestro, Collector, and the Grandmaster. There might be more, IDK tho
    /s
    It’s called superior class (on spider gwen’s abilities page) and yes I agree 🤣
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Monke said:

The strongest is doom, no doubt, but some would say Claire has more utility

I can’t choose honestly. If I say it’s Doom, I’m a misogynist, but if i say Claire I am simp

Pls send help

Doom can't do this.

https://youtu.be/ahroj8ZV6dw
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
    I do think doom is overall the best mystic unless you run suicides (then BWCV takes the top spot, at least for me)

Doom’s power control is insanely good. Sp1 can steal a good chunk of power AND the aura grants power steal, as well as nullify on contact. Sp2 can be huge with those incinerates if you get the fury from the sp3 (stacks to 2 which increases his damage output by a ton)

He also has armour break and shock immunity, both unique and uncommon immunities. His block proficiency is very high at 70% I believe. He’s also got crit resistance, which means not many champs will be able to crit against him, quite useful on defense or if you just get smacked. His altered combo of MLLLH is also quite nice to have and is a boost in damage, in addition to applying a stagger.

Overall, he’s an incredible champ who is deserving of that top spot, if you can master his rotation. He also doesn’t need to be awakened which is awesome. His prestige is great too. He doesn’t really rely on synergies although they provide a nice benefit to him.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Can you please stop the post spam these aren’t needed.

Where’s @will-o-wisp when you need him
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Doom. If you run suicides, Claire is probably going to be a better champ for you since Doom loses a lot of sustainability. But I think I'd say Doom without suicides>Claire with suicides.