**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Update with no update to milestones rewards?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I agree the units and BC are more than enough (maybe a small bump to BC tho?), but I think it's about time we get better shards than PHC one, at least make it progressive?
maybe one rank down to your current title?
uncollected > double the current amount of PHC shards
Cavalier > Grandmaster crystal shards
Thronbreaker > Cavalier crystal shards

what do you guys think?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure they would have to have a separate arena for every title to have title dependent rewards. That's just not going to happen nor should it.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Pretty sure they would have to have a separate arena for every title to have title dependent rewards. That's just not going to happen nor should it.

Rank rewards stays the same, only milestone rewards should be changed, so no separate arena needed
    The can't change the milestones on a per person level. Everyone in the arena has the same milestones.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Would be dope if they buffed the rewards, then I’d actually grind. PHC shards are just boring
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Speaking of, does anyone think that 3* featured champion as a top milestone in 3* arena is not only pointless but defeats the whole point of arena existing? Higher tiers, sure, but the 3* one should either have the 2* as a reward or no champ at all.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    IRQ said:

Speaking of, does anyone think that 3* featured champion as a top milestone in 3* arena is not only pointless but defeats the whole point of arena existing? Higher tiers, sure, but the 3* one should either have the 2* as a reward or no champ at all.

Personally, I like that one.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    IRQ said:

Not pointless, it should take those who have no business doing the 3* feature arena just for the champ out of that arena. Freeing up spots for those that could benefit from gaining a shiny new 3* to help them progress.

Pointless for those that can do 1+ million arena points in the 3* feature arena to do that arena now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

IRQ said:

Not pointless, it should take those who have no business doing the 3* feature arena just for the champ out of that arena. Freeing up spots for those that could benefit from gaining a shiny new 3* to help them progress.

Pointless for those that can do 1+ million arena points in the 3* feature arena to do that arena now.
    I agree. I Grind every new 3*. Give or take a few missed. I also make use of the Units and BCs. I can Grind over a Mil easy, in one day if I have to. That doesn't mean I want to. Lol.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Changes the shards and add maybe a few more milestones would be great