**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Defender activating sp1 when attempting to use sp

So not sure if it can technically be called a bug but quite often when I go to use my special ability, the enemy instant activated theirs instead and i get hit fully by it almost 90% of the time. Not sure if I can or how I could replicate to show on a video.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So not sure if it can technically be called a bug but quite often when I go to use my special ability, the enemy instant activated theirs instead and i get hit fully by it almost 90% of the time. Not sure if I can or how I could replicate to show on a video.

are you attempting to chain into a special from either stun or combo, or special intercepting? that is how you should be launching specials. If you and the defender both have specials and you are not doing any one of those then you will likely get a special to the face.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I've mostly noticed the AI throwing their specials when you're dashing forward. They would bait your dash by blocking, then immediately throw their special as you're coming at them.