**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mephisto Soul ability

Now this may get too deep in a philosophical sense but why can Mephisto absorb a soul from ultron and vision? They're robots... They don't have souls? do they? if they don't then he shouldn't be able to have that ability against them right?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Lol if we're getting philosophical I guess it depends on what you and kabam define as being alive. Ultron and Vision are AIs so they have functioning consciousnesses so if you believe that means they are alive then they can have souls. If you believe life only occurs naturally and artificial creations are not living even if they have consciousness they don't have souls
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    What is a soul?
    Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    My question is... how do you know who has soul? Did they hold a Marvels Got Talent and have them dance/sing to decide who had soul and who doesn't?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    He steals their chip
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Goken2345 wrote: »

Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

• H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    edited September 2017
    Ultron is Advanced artificial intelligence and Vision is a synthezoid with close mimicry of organic life, both of these do not contain a soul. Vision does contain the Mind stone however this still means himself and Ultron alike are souless mechanical beings that stem from A.I. This is only if you wanna get technical but as far as i'm concerned Kabam made the choice of basing it around the game's format where not to many individual character traits are expressed within MCOC. I'm sorry soldier
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Personally, I love how Mephisto's bio specifically states he can't take people's souls without their permission; and half his abilities revolve around... taking people's souls without their permission.

They could have very easily decided to make the robots immune. It wouldn't have been any more unbalancing than making Daredevil unaffected by Hood's invisibility. So why not? Apart from slightly weakening a new super-powerful MD-powered character custom made for Alliance Wars, that is.

• Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Goken2345 wrote: »

Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

open your eyes
    look up the skies and see