**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black widow Claire voyant?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
I’m deciding if I should R2 my 6* unawakened Claire voyant or not. I looked at seatins tier list and she is in beyond god tier even unawakened. I havent used her much, is she really that good?

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I’m deciding if I should R2 my 6* unawakened Claire voyant or not. I looked at seatins tier list and she is in beyond god tier even unawakened. I havent used her much, is she really that good?

She doesn't need awakening
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    She is arguably the best mystic champion
  • Nomercy9Nomercy9 Posts: 48
    I have both doom and bwcv still i use bwcv a lot. In many(not every) situations bwcv has proven lot more useful than doom coz of her strong nullification ability and immunities.
  • mattone360mattone360 Posts: 59
    yes she is a monster
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

I took mine to rank 2 unawakened, no regrets at all. Beast. Her sig ability is useless IMO.
    Her sig ability is nice for a cheat death. if you play her right she will never die
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Looks like I’m taking her to R2. Thanks for all the advise

Looks like I’m taking her to R2. Thanks for all the advise

If you take doom up instead of her, kabam will find you and replace all of your 6 stars with iron patriots and kamala's
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    I have her R2 as a 6* and shes a beast..definitely rank her up, she's worth it.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I just took my 6star unduped to R2. She is awesome!! She was destroying this months side event for me with her immunities when she was at R1, so that proved her worth enough for me to take her to R2. No ragrets.

Also a good option to R3 for throne breaker which for now she is top of my 6star list to get an R3.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Defo she was my number one r3 option. So many uses in all aspect of the game but she is much much better with suicides.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    She did so much work for me in Act 6. That regen was great against those past, beefy attack values.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I think I am gonna tribute next month to re doing my masteries and going with suicides. I already have some unlocked from awhile back so it shouldn’t be overly hard to grind the units i will need
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Yeah if you got a couple of the suicide healers like omega, Corvus, magneto etc could be well worth trying out.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    She's amazing, as a suicide user she's one of the most valuable champions in the game, her immunities and utilities are great, she's good for all kind of content, act 6, aq, aw, she's one of my most used champs
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Took my 6* to r3 unawakened. No regrets at all!
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    ch4rn said:

Took my 6* to r3 unawakened. No regrets at all!

Wow. I never knew she was that good! She might be my first R3
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Beast. I have an unawakened rank 3 claire. No hesitation when I took her up.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    100% worth it. She's one of the most versatile champs in the game, and damage is great too.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    She is the only champ I own as both a 5* and 6* that I've taken to R5 5* and R2 6* unawakened.
  • ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    She is damn good...crazy burst dmg
  • I’m deciding if I should R2 my 6* unawakened Claire voyant or not. I looked at seatins tier list and she is in beyond god tier even unawakened. I havent used her much, is she really that good?

I have her as a max sig r5 and an unawakened r3. Yes she is that good
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    She's weird because you look at her stats and she doesn't seem that great. Like what's the point of her DOT effects, they barely do any damage? But then you play with her a bit and you realize her versatility in different matchups is incredible. Her DOTs aren't supposed to do any damage, they're just there to build up Clairvoyance charges so you can nuke the opponent with a SP3 or nullify their buffs. Even if the opponent isn't immune to anything, you can use the SP2 make them immune to their own buffs, which makes her a great option against power gain and regeneration champs. She also has one of the highest base attacks in the game.