**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much for ægon in arena?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I wanna put up 1.7 million, but he could go higher. Opinions?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Is Ægon in arena again? For the 4* I can’t imagine more than 2m at this point.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    yeah I'd say 2.5 mil max but it's possible he could go higher
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Go as high as possible.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I'd say 2.2 is safe. I mean Storm X just went for about 2.0, and we know how many people want Aegon.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

yeah I'd say 2.5 mil max but it's possible he could go higher

Jesus that high? It’s a basic and he’s not necessarily been released, and others have gone way lower and are slightly lower than him, but it is what it is
    I put max there, but I don't think he'd go that high, but I wouldn't be necessarily be surprised. I remember doom was in the basic arena, and I think I put over 3 mil for him. I didn't need him at all, but I thought he was cool, so I might just be totally overestimating
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    It only a 4 star won’t be use. That’s much so I’m thing’s 2m 2.5m max. He can be use for lol but that wil cost a lot more that’s with anyone els
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    4* can do abyss and LoL if one is rich with units and potions... yes I know you guys gonna say “why would a rich person do them with 4*??? Crazy talk!! *slams on the table* “ I mean more for those free to play accounts that do arenas for units milestones and other stuffs.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

4* can do abyss and LoL if one is rich with units and potions... yes I know you guys gonna say “why would a rich person do them with 4*??? Crazy talk!! *slams on the table* “ I mean more for those free to play accounts that do arenas for units milestones and other stuffs.

I don’t think anyone is gonna be running AOL with a 4* Aegon as the centerpiece. That’s what like 130 hits before the unstoppable unblockable triggers?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Monke said:

Etm34 said:

Daddrieda said:

I don’t think anyone is gonna be running AOL with a 4* Aegon as the centerpiece. That’s what like 130 hits before the unstoppable unblockable triggers?
    You can revive, and redo until 1000 hits, but the units would have to be an insane amount
    And you really want to do that?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The world is big, there are people that is crazy and willing to do it. If one decide to do it despite the fact that it’s crazy then it’s out of question to questioning the player that have set its will on it 😂
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    i will say this to contribute
    the last time someone went over 3 mil in the BASIC 4* arena was DR. DOOM. about 4 months ago he barely reached 3 million points.
    good luck :D
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Don't think he'll go super high. He's an older champ and the 4* won't really help any endgame players who can push to 2.5m+
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    I remember grinding out 3 mil when doom was in the basic a few months back.