**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First r2 6*

ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★

This guys going to r2 then r3 for profile picture.
What you guys think?

First r2 6* 54 votes

Dude your crazy
70%
GamerTRECropDusterRepto23manveerthereal10or_StrongDaphboyTheLegend27Rockyshockyheartbreakid_22MattstafariKill_GreyKaratemike415Jazzy011abqber-sixate-psp742KRANꓘdangarang122Sarvanga1_ 38 votes
Thats totally awesome
29%
Osfan8Rbk19Moot4LifewvonkRookiieWoody15BonzodavidDretlleBarricadePrimeSpideyFunkoBlack_SwanTheMailmannMad_Titan_ThanosGr8TonyStarklaxtheYodabolt21 16 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Dude your crazy
    *you're

and yes, you are crazy, I wouldn't have put any ISO into this man
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Thats totally awesome
    awesome
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Dude your crazy
    No!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Thats totally awesome
    Dew it.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Thats totally awesome
    You do you my friend..... you have to figure he gets a buff at some point
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Thats totally awesome
    If you like him rank him, he was my first 4* r5 and my work horse for a very long time.
  • You can always just manually pick his icon to be your Profile Pic in game (just won’t have the nice 6* Border around it is all).

And (RE your question elsewhere), you can checkout auntm.ai website to see if his Prestige or PI will be greater than 15k or not.