**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake

13»

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Terra said:

For the record, it's nothing I'm trying for. It's just spammed. Lol.

oh gee, I wonder why it's spammed
    You want an honest answer? People think it's there because they dislike the person, not the comment. They go through clicking it on everything they say, regardless of what it is. Everything from "Good job!", to "I have X Champ.". Half the time it doesn't even make sense. It's nothing anyone can disagree with. Those ones tickle me because it just shows the level of maturity. Not just me, a number of people have every comment they make spammed. Basically it's a way to anonymously hate on people. Regardless, it's innocuous, so they can have at it.
    that doesn’t explain the 2.8K abuse either but whatever

*hits disagree because he wants to see someone with 30K disagrees*
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Terra said:

You want an honest answer? People think it's there because they dislike the person, not the comment. They go through clicking it on everything they say, regardless of what it is. Everything from "Good job!", to "I have X Champ.". Half the time it doesn't even make sense. It's nothing anyone can disagree with. Those ones tickle me because it just shows the level of maturity. Not just me, a number of people have every comment they make spammed. Basically it's a way to anonymously hate on people. Regardless, it's innocuous, so they can have at it.

The abuse was when regular forum members could still flag posts for abuse and spam, not from guardians or mods
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Terra said:

The abuse was when regular forum members could still flag posts for abuse and spam, not from guardians or mods
    i see why they fixed that
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    @SpideyFunko now this is called trying to nerf quake.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Test

honestly why? Just why?
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

HI_guys said:

Test

honestly why? Just why?
    he probably had one drink too many.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Buff more likely I’d say. Even when it crits, I don’t usually even bother with her SP1.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Quake dies not need anything.

No NERF no BUFF.

she is working as intended and kab won't be needing her.
    Why you may ask?

Because of her insane skill cap.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Quake dies not need anything.

No NERF no BUFF.

she is working as intended and kab won't be needing her.
    Why you may ask?

Because of her insane skill cap.

they do need to change the evade description to remove the requirement of the concussion from it.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hoohoo that’s a lot of disagrees.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Test

honestly why? Just why?
    Hey thats my quote I'm taking you to court