**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Change to obtaining Legends Title

Can we please get the Time Attack Legend thing based on 100% master only? Heroic is so boring because it's so easy, and it just takes a huge amount of time to do it. The real test comes from finishing master quickly, because those fights can take longer based on your skill. Nobody's skill makes much difference on the Heroic quest because it's 2-3 punches to end the fight anyway.

And while I have your attention, a single champ AQ/AW revive would be awesome. Make it 1/2 the cost of the team one even though it's only reviving 1/3 of the team. Who cares. The team ones are a waste most of the time.

Comments

• NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    How else will they sell refills? This wont happen lol.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    NevvB wrote: »

They did it once before. A single alliance revive was made available for a very brief period of time in the loyalty store.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192

People will still need to 100% heroic to open master, and the legend run window is only open for a couple weeks. So they'd still need to get through heroic quickly. What this solves, is having to force someone to sit there for 3.5 hours without even going to the bathroom to run through both, especially when heroic is so mind numbingly boring. We spend more time staring at load screens than actually fighting in heroic.
    Thawnim wrote: »

They did it once before. A single alliance revive was made available for a very brief period of time in the loyalty store.

He was talking about nrg refills, but I do remember the single champ AQ revives. They were there for like a day or two, or awarded from something else. Can't remember. But they were great and should be a staple.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Can we make it so time attack is fair for Android first? I dont feel like buying a new iPhone considering I have an s8.. and shouldn't have to..
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Can we make it so time attack is fair for Android first? I dont feel like buying a new iPhone considering I have an s8.. and shouldn't have to..

Cause you don’t feel like it that people have to change to suit your liking?
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Grimmbear wrote: »

Cause you don’t feel like it that people have to change to suit your liking?

I don't think you understand.. why should someone have to buy a 800 dollar phone in order to even have a chance for legend? It's literally impossible on android, and that's not fair to all android users...
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    If the android was an easy fix I would agree to that as well, but, this is a genius idea, I would have a chance to run at the title as I often have 2.5 hours but never 4, I like to autopilot heroic when I'm doing menial tasks and the grind of doing it all together is too much, imo more people would do it so more refills would be sold
    edited September 2017
    Kabam can see what operating each person is using. They could reward the legend badge to the top 100 android users and the top 100 iOS users. That’d even the playing field for android users some.

Or android users could just switch to Apple since it’s so much better anyway. ;0p
  • 1MOdin1MOdin Posts: 3
    YSB wrote: »
    Kabam can see what operating each person is using. They could reward the legend badge to the top 100 android users and the top 100 iOS users. That’d even the playing field for android users some.

Or android users could just switch to Apple since it’s so much better anyway. ;0p

They should do for both OS. And I am not paying that much for a phone! A brand new.console or computer are half that price. To spend that for a phone for this game is nuts
  • 1MOdin1MOdin Posts: 3
    It not legends based on OS how bout some other game mode that earns legend. A survival mode that gives title based on highest number of fights won or something. Skill based not time. Was planning a run this month so annoyed. Even 1 hit clears on beginner timing loads it would take me 6 hrs
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Legends title isn't about skills it's purely spending energy refills with burning 4 hours straight on an iPhone
    Many legends doing it again and again in order to be on top of legends leaderboard which too is quite unnecessary because they already overflowing their t4cc and for some points on leaderboard they burning their refills and Time
    God knows what they want to achieve lol
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    You should only get a legends title for exploring LOL 100%, not by sitting there for 3 hours and doing easy content. How does doing that make you a legend at all? The legends run thing should just be for t4cc or t4cc and a different title, legend title shouldn't be what you get for doing easy quests in short times. Pretty stupid if you ask me.
    "Woah you're a legend?!?"
    "Yeah man"
    "Awesome, did you complete LOL or something?"
    "Nah, I just completed heroic and master even quests in like 3 and a half hours"
    "....o..kay"
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Do you have to 100% both Heroic & Master, or just 100% Heroic & do an initial completion on Master?