**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Going Uncollected

Lorddrax_Lorddrax_ Posts: 1
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,

Got back into the game again and just finished act 4, next stop becoming uncollected for me would be awesome. I have heard I need heaps of units for revives etc, cause it will be tough.

I am still trying to master parry and baiting specials but this is my roster any recommendations for synergies and who to keep ranking up?

I know i want to take quake, medusa and nick fury for critical rating and evades but not sure who else to bring. Worth mentioning i havent used my 4* awakening gem from act 4 completion yet not sure who to pick, thinking nick fury? I also just recently pulled few 4* god tier+ champs like warlock, archangel, domino, ghost and ghost rider.

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    You should be able to get UC with your roster how it is, especially if your are good with Quake. But, ranking up Ghost and Corvus will help. Use that gem on Nick and then it should be cake walk!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    amazing options, sorcerer is amazing if you want to learn her, torch is great, definitely give the gem to fury, warlock will be amazing for masochism and buffet chapters on your path to becoming UC. Ghost is also a solid option but you'll have to spend some time learning her.