**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Times when a champs ability saved you

2»

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Even stealthy saved me from maestro heavy when he evaded and I baited the 2nd hit
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Namor regen saved me in arena from a losing battle
  • Nomercy9Nomercy9 Posts: 48
    Clearly elsa. Her counter evade always saves me from a lot.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Limbo, Corvus at 1 HP, Morningstar's life steal, Medusa's auto block, Ghost's phase with Hood saving me from power gain Magiks and sp3s ofcourse.
    Also I know this isn't a champion ability but stand your ground has helped me so much in labyrinth exploration and even in act 6 especially when it registers as a parry lol. It's something that shouldn't be relied upon but it's so satisfying when a would be block break turns out to be a free opening...love it.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Don't know about a champ, but unit man saved me a ton of times
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hulkbuster for me as well couple of times in map6 AQ and questing. But i strongly feel his regen should trigger as fast as Ultron or G99 when he is below 15% . It starts at a delay of 0.5 seconds which is risky if you're close to opponent and many times if opponent is doing their combo and he is below that health, regen doesn't gets time to trigger
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Human torch's power sting has saved me a lot of time ....when the opponent did not have enough health left...and he lands a special...which I sometime...could not dex...and the power sting burst just saved me...and opponent knocks down
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Domino saves me from magik's limbo,capiw's kinetic charges saved me many times from getting high damage
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry's awakened ability. I messed up and pushed a champion to sp3 in act 5 and he tanked it with his indestructable.
    Quake's stun on expiration of aftershocks has come in clutch so many times.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    In initial years the evade charges of miles morales saved me many times
    He even evaded the most complex special attacks by himself and I felt like “man the champ itself playing so great that he didn’t even need me”
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Heimdall... all the time
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    in abyss, warlock vs havok, ate a heavy while i had plasma on me, offensive AAR didnt proc the feedback debuff from his heavy which would've nuked me lol, was nice and got the solo :smiley:
  • Corvus, CMM, NF, SS. Basically anyone that can take an sp3 to the chest in an arena match as that’s faster than baiting specials
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

too good to make mistakes 🤷

like in aw
    hulk is too good 😔
    and you can still get into higher alliances
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Magik Limbo saving me plently of times
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147

Human torch's power sting has saved me a lot of time ....when the opponent did not have enough health left...and he lands a special...which I sometime...could not dex...and the power sting burst just saved me...and opponent knocks down

I've used this + Heimdall synergy as a cheap way to win bosses without having to bait their specials (take the sp3 cause of Heimdall and get the power stings off), if you get enough nova flames up it can do an awful lot of damage, really underrated part of his kit imo.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    Just the other day in a T3 War, my duped 5* Corvus saved my butt. We were going against Stubborn node and I was trying to survive. Ended that fight with 1% health and didn't die due to his Sig ability... but it wasn't easy because I almost ran out of charges!
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I was a big noob and used nick fury against a 39k Medusa and was scared she would auto block and kill but nick is stun immune when hitting into block and it saved my ***
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    So many times have I tanked sp3s accidentally when Killmonger had indestructible charges