**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help

tio_espectrotio_espectro Posts: 46
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
If I am no longer in an alliance but played 5 season wars, can I order my awards by mail? I have not already joined any other alliance?
And where can I send the mail?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited October 2020
    You would need to be in the alliance that you participated in five wars with at the end of the season in order to get your rewards.
  • Options
    Need to stay with your latest alliance and do 5 wars within that alliance (since last joining it), and not leave the alliance before season rewards are actually sent out.
    And leaving and rejoining same alliance resets your # of wars that you participated in, so need 5 more once you rejoin somewhere.

We are already past that point, only 3 left in season.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

If I am no longer in an alliance but played 5 season wars, can I order my awards by mail? I have not already joined any other alliance?
    And where can I send the mail?</

I think you have to join the same alli in 24 hrs to get them

• Options
    Hey tio_espectro, as is mentioned in THIS article, you must remain in your Alliance until the Rewards have been distributed. If you choose to leave your Alliance or are Kicked by an Officer before receiving them, you will no longer be eligible to Claim them.
This discussion has been closed.