**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yayyyy, I did it.

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
I finally got down that 6.2 Champion! I know he's been nerfed but I'm by no means good at this game so I'm still very proud.

3&4*s from the Cav crystals. Went for a basic. Should have waited for a featured but oh well.

3-4 Mutant Gem that went to Colossus. Was hoping for a mystic for Sorcerer Supreme but I'll take it.
I'm never fighting him or that Mordo ever again. Never never never.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. I might be trying that myself in a couple of days.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Congo. I might be trying that myself in a couple of days.

Oh good luck! Who you planning to use?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom

Congrats! Even after the nerf, he's still no joke

Had to brute force with rank 5 Claire and rank 4 Stealthy. Full suicides, max boosts. Surprisingly only needed one revive.
    Kill_Grey said:

Congrats! Even after the nerf, he's still no joke

Had to brute force with rank 5 Claire and rank 4 Stealthy. Full suicides, max boosts. Surprisingly only needed one revive.
    One!? Impressive. I used a lot more than that lol. Used r4 Sym Sup and Cap for the 10% phase. No suicides. One green boost. I'll admit tho, I was ill prepared with no stashed boosts and items, so units lol. Loyalty store saved me a couple revives I'm sure by having those green boosts available today.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    symb supreme legit makes this fight a joke post nerf. i went in unboosted with my 4/55 symb supreme and nearly got the one shot on my first go.

symb supreme legit makes this fight a joke post nerf. i went in unboosted with my 4/55 symb supreme and nearly got the one shot on my first go.

I actually had a rank 3 boosted version, but he died after a 5-hit combo lol. At least he made sure that the Champion didn't start unstoppable in the following attempt with Claire.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Even pre-nerf Sym. Supreme was the most effective for me. He owns that fight.
    edited October 2020

Even pre-nerf Sym. Supreme was the most effective for me. He owns that fight.
    Sorcerer supreme is da wae nowadays. Slower than sym, but a much safer option.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Doom, Sym and some others can easily One-Shot him now post-nerf.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    A bit uncommon, but I used aegon for the first 90% , took a revive but It was fun . Wrapped up the last 10% with thing .
    Pratham02 said:

A bit uncommon, but I used aegon for the first 90% , took a revive but It was fun . Wrapped up the last 10% with thing .

Thats interesting! I feel like I'd instantly get trapped against the wall without a nullifier for the Unstoppable.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    It's really not that hectic , aegons heavy charge can burst him down real fast.