**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yayyyy, I did it.

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
I finally got down that 6.2 Champion! I know he's been nerfed but I'm by no means good at this game so I'm still very proud.

3&4*s from the Cav crystals. Went for a basic. Should have waited for a featured but oh well.

3-4 Mutant Gem that went to Colossus. Was hoping for a mystic for Sorcerer Supreme but I'll take it.
I'm never fighting him or that Mordo ever again. Never never never.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. I might be trying that myself in a couple of days.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Congo. I might be trying that myself in a couple of days.

Oh good luck! Who you planning to use?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom

Congrats! Even after the nerf, he's still no joke

Had to brute force with rank 5 Claire and rank 4 Stealthy. Full suicides, max boosts. Surprisingly only needed one revive.
    Kill_Grey said:

Congrats! Even after the nerf, he's still no joke

Had to brute force with rank 5 Claire and rank 4 Stealthy. Full suicides, max boosts. Surprisingly only needed one revive.
    One!? Impressive. I used a lot more than that lol. Used r4 Sym Sup and Cap for the 10% phase. No suicides. One green boost. I'll admit tho, I was ill prepared with no stashed boosts and items, so units lol. Loyalty store saved me a couple revives I'm sure by having those green boosts available today.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    symb supreme legit makes this fight a joke post nerf. i went in unboosted with my 4/55 symb supreme and nearly got the one shot on my first go.

symb supreme legit makes this fight a joke post nerf. i went in unboosted with my 4/55 symb supreme and nearly got the one shot on my first go.

I actually had a rank 3 boosted version, but he died after a 5-hit combo lol. At least he made sure that the Champion didn't start unstoppable in the following attempt with Claire.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Even pre-nerf Sym. Supreme was the most effective for me. He owns that fight.
    edited October 2020

Even pre-nerf Sym. Supreme was the most effective for me. He owns that fight.
    Sorcerer supreme is da wae nowadays. Slower than sym, but a much safer option.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Doom, Sym and some others can easily One-Shot him now post-nerf.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    A bit uncommon, but I used aegon for the first 90% , took a revive but It was fun . Wrapped up the last 10% with thing .
    Pratham02 said:

A bit uncommon, but I used aegon for the first 90% , took a revive but It was fun . Wrapped up the last 10% with thing .

Thats interesting! I feel like I'd instantly get trapped against the wall without a nullifier for the Unstoppable.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    It's really not that hectic , aegons heavy charge can burst him down real fast.