**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buff miles morales πŸ™

Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I really hope someone sees this. I think there is a great case for a miles morales buff. The miles game for ps5 is coming out in December so I think maybe it could be a fitting time for him to receive a buff. I was quite surprised he wasn't buffed when his movie came out last year but I believe it's now his time to shine as miles is one of the most loved characters in marvel at the minute.

Something to do with invisibility and shock would be cool

Comments

• Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 β˜…β˜…
    There is no case for MM. he’s decent for defense. There are others like joe fix it and KK who are worthless everywhere.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sirmacool said:

There is no case for MM. he’s decent for defense. There are others like joe fix it and KK who are worthless everywhere.

He's okay for defense, but so utterly worthless for offense, it's not even funny. He is in so much need of a buff. He has no utility, crappy damage, and you can't reliably parry with him unless you have a synergy. So stupid. Someone being okay on defense isn't an excuse to not buff them.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sirmacool said:

Also, KK is pretty solid. In what kind of world would you buff KK over Miles? @SpideyFunko, come over here and roast this man.
  • Options
    Sirmacool said:

Just read the lack of abilities he has its so.sad
  • Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242 β˜…
    Sirmacool said:

Why u dissin my man joe. He can 1 shot everybody in abyss!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Take the leap of faith kabam. (You're welcome for the sig ability name)
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    i agree with miles morales getting a buff but why did u expect him to get a buff when his ANIMATED movie came out?
    kabam doesn't do it like this for example they buffed magneto and there wasn't any film coming out for him
  • Options
    Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47 β˜…
    HSS75 said:

i agree with miles morales getting a buff but why did u expect him to get a buff when his ANIMATED movie came out?
    kabam doesn't do it like this for example they buffed magneto and there wasn't any film coming out for him

I mean, they did release Apocalypse and Professor X at the same time. Maybe if they add a new Spider-Verse character (e.g. Kraven, Anti-Venom, etc.) they'll buff Miles Morales (and hopefully Agent Venom). But yeah, movies/games don't guarantee a buff.
  • Options
    HSS75 said:

Because it was a huge moment for the character instead they gave us a 2 star miles and a pat on the back